IGN: hobobob
Lvl : 95
Arena: 4k+
Raid: 2m+ per key any boss

whodahackii

Re: ☆SG☆ Fenrir Recruitment Drive [7 Vacancies]

Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:47 am

Hi!

I would like to apply to join this guild.

My IGN is Philomelus
Level 90
Arena 2400
Usually am able to clear 1mill dmg/boss/key

Happy National Day in advance!
Yep, happy national day!
I will approve your application ASAP, in the mean time, would you be so kind to join us in Whatapps? iI I will drop my contact info in Guild Chat.

Regards,
機動鋼彈 (g.officer)

whodahackii

Re: ☆SG☆ Fenrir Recruitment Drive [7 Vacancies]

Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:49 am

Hi,

I would like to join your guild
IGN: hobobob
Lvl : 95
Arena: 4k+
Raid: 2m+ per key any boss
Hi there~
4K arena ratings, I see you're one of those veteran ehh?

Anyway, I will proceed your application shortly, would you be so kind to join use at Whatapps? That's our main communication method.
I will drop a message in our Guild Chat. see ya!

Regards,
機動鋼彈(G.officer)

whodahackii

Re: ☆SG☆ Fenrir Recruitment Drive [1 Vacancy]

Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:53 am

[4th of September. - Multiple Vacancies]

This week, the Fenrirs are not aiming to clear in any fastest day, because we're going for a Whole Guild Progression week.
Yes, there will be competition within the top carries, but everyone who are active (who even bother to login and say hi with others or join the 2-keys guild raid) will get Guild Reward as they should.

We care for majority members and will discuss many matter together. Outside of raid, we either have someone in the Discord, FBs or Reddit, to collect and redirect back to this small group when not everyone is fond to surf the forums/chats. Event, Heroes progression, Equipment/Gear optimization, we have it all, we may not be the best, but we're experience in Valiant Force, we tend to bind active players together. 

And most importantly, Have Fun!

whodahackii

Re: ☆EVERGLADE☆ Fenrir Recruitment Drive [OPEN]

Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:49 pm

[25th of September. - Multiple Vacancies]

We're still alive O.O!

Being in with at least 25 active members, I really hope more can join us!

We're multi racial and from different part of the world, but we're in Server Everglade, so be sure to check this before applying here and in-game guild!

Thank You.

whodahackii

Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:49 am

[2nd of October. - Multiple Vacancies]

Wew, it's already october! and VF's close beta was this month ehh?
I've joined VF in late november last year, so I would be happy to say it's great to have VF and my fellow guildmates along all this long.

Good news is Raid 2 has introduced but with more to improve,
Bad news is we never have full house of actives player for so long, but still we did really well in Raid 1 all bosses.

I hope anyone seeing this reply, will consider to apply to join, we're Fenrir in Everglade server, not top 10 best but I can say we are quite experienced and love this game long enough! Good Luck!~

whodahackii/
機動鋼彈(ign)

whodahackii

Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:19 pm

[16th of October. - Multiple Vacancies]

With ever increasing game play value of Valiant Force, the player base was never actually been growing, especially in Everglade.
So we <Fenrir> guild are still looking for new blood, within Everglade Server to be more concentrate and bind together as One Active and Strong guild.

IF you're a Veteran player, do not feel stress of having to carry us, we can steadily finish all Raid 1 bosses within 1 week and will continue to find better way to finish Raid 2 when it re-release again.

IF you're a Newer player, do not feel stress too, Valiant Force's guild system does not put heavy weight on members, except the Gold Donation, while we don't actually force member to donate daily, we still hope to find and invite more Active Player in Everglade Server.

Please join us, and Have fun!

whodahackii/
機動鋼彈(ign)

sircucumber

Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:52 am

IGN:BerryStapp
Lvl: 77
Arena: 2k+
Raid: 1.5million on 1st boss never had a guild that could clear beyond that
Presitge: Lvl 12

Hello folks,

I am a very active player who has been interested in Fenrir for about a month, but had some registration issues on the forums that I just got worked out. I am very active every day, and really want a guild who is both active in game and out. Really looking to get some advice on my builds as I am just finishing rounding out my teams.

whodahackii

Fri Oct 20, 2017 1:36 pm

IGN:BerryStapp
Lvl: 77
Arena: 2k+
Raid: 1.5million on 1st boss never had a guild that could clear beyond that
Presitge: Lvl 12

Hello folks,

I am a very active player who has been interested in Fenrir for about a month, but had some registration issues on the forums that I just got worked out. I am very active every day, and really want a guild who is both active in game and out. Really looking to get some advice on my builds as I am just finishing rounding out my teams.
The criteria are alright, we just hope to get members that are actually playing, because some may have personal reason to leave the game.
Did you applied in game? so I can accept your application, I will post my Whatapps number ingame~ see ya!

sircucumber

Sun Oct 22, 2017 3:58 am

Just applied in game. Have no plans of quitting game anytime soon. I am really enjoying it.