Topic Author

[Fan Fiction] Sharp Yod?

Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:29 pm

Title : Sharp Yod?

Summary: A very short story 
//

I am shrouded in darkness....
Beads of sweat start to form...
I wiped off my sweat in case it ruins my makeup and take a deep breath to calm myself as I prepare myself for this new step which I am about to take. 
(Well actually the step is taking me up hee)  
Casting a small relaxation spell on me, i recited my lucky words as I slowly rise.
Lights slowly beings to blind my eyes and noise starts to gradually increase with the more light I see.

//

The librarian shouts my name as i start to pile up many and many books beside me in search of the magical spell that I wanted to know more about. I quickly flash the librarian my cutest smile in hope that it will slimmer the anger of the librarian who is now staring at the utter mess that i created beside me. Well it's isn't my fault that one of the greatest magic academy does not even have the spell I was hoping to learn. 

'Just what are you searching for?' The librarian asks me suspiciously as he spots books in the mess with headings such as  "Amazing Weird Spells!" and "Spells which you probably never heard of!"   

'Well....If you can help me it will be great! I want to learn how to summon a unicorn!' I replied looking hopeful at the still angry librarian.

The librarian lets out a great sigh 'There are no such things as unicorns child' 

"Hmph!" 'Who says! It's probably just that the unicorn is too great for this school!' I angrily gathered up my belongings and make a dash for the exit while hearing angry words like "Hey!Clear up your mess!!!"  behind me. 

Upon reaching back into my room, I thew my belongings on my bed in a huff. How can he say that unicorns does not exist just because he did not see them before! That old bat! I reached into my drawer and take out my notebook and starts writing randomly into it. This always helps to calm me down and somehow it gives me ideas for my songs. I always liked singing since i was little and my friends always praise me on how good my singing is. Somehow i got pulled into forming a club in the academy too where the members in the club sing and dance together. Just recently we even performed for the start of the new semester in our academy! 

//

I smiled as I remember the performances I did with the club members back at the academy.
A small click signals that the platform is safely locked in position and also the start of the performance.
Showing my cutest smile to the crowd I softly spoke into the mic
'Hello everyone! I'm ....

MeldyBlue
Topic Author

Re: [Fan Fiction] Sharp Yod?

Wed Jan 18, 2017 10:51 pm

Afterword
-------------------------

Uh...That's really the ending ^^ 

In Hope that someone will enjoy it
MeldyBlue

freydom

Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:30 am

I like your work! Its so creative!  xD
Character in question(my guess): Lulu desu! (highlight to see)

MeldyBlue
Topic Author

Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:56 pm

I like your work! Its so creative!  xD
Character in question(my guess): Lulu desu! (highlight to see)
I am so glad that you like it ^^ And yes are right!!! ^^