YasakaKanako
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Fan Art!

Fri Feb 10, 2017 1:53 am

Here's my tribute to this thread.
Alchemaniac is really too godly, he includes so much details in his drawing. I chose not to follow the details exactly to save time, but it still took me 3 to 4 days to complete this. It's different from my usual art style, but I still hope you guys like it. 

Can't see direct link from pixiv, but now I stalked you XD Your shading is so smooth~
Thanks. By the way, what do u use to put ur art in the forum? 
I use puush, but imgur is also handy and most people's go-to

freydom

Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:51 am

Alchemaniac is really too godly, he includes so much details in his drawing. I chose not to follow the details exactly to save time, but it still took me 3 to 4 days to complete this. It's different from my usual art style, but I still hope you guys like it. 

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php? ... d=61294157

Wow this victoria paladin is really nice. Please share more of your work too!  Can I shamelessly request for a freya gladiator or warlord please? xD

Nekonase
Official Member
Official Member

Fri Feb 10, 2017 8:01 pm

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php? ... d=61294157

Wow this victoria paladin is really nice. Please share more of your work too!  Can I shamelessly request for a freya gladiator or warlord please? xD
Thanks. I would like to draw Freya too but it depends on whether I have the time to do so.

Nekonase
Official Member
Official Member

Tue Feb 21, 2017 12:11 am

my reaction to the latest FB teaser

Munilet

Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:19 am

Ahh so lovely..
Bad ass Faye..
XD

This is much better than the original teaser, I don't like girl showing much skin..
XD

Gabrant

Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:52 am

I like evil/dark Faye better. It's just we get used to all the "good" heroes that it's refreshing to think of a hero being bad(ass). Lol awesome fan art btw!

Leonard
Official Member
Official Member

Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:04 am

its a bit a late on the new content hype.... but manage to finish this...........................
really really excited about the new elven race.... 
specially the guardian classImage

Celty

Sat Feb 25, 2017 6:49 am

ooh you drew that? very nice. (finally a unit glasses too(?) besides athena pixie i think) the armor also is actually fully covered. xD

oh my evil faye. not sure what to think about that (altho i already bought the costume uwu i pref it to hd's art but 3/4 star faye still za besuto). xD love your art as always~

Leonard
Official Member
Official Member

Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:18 pm

ooh you drew that? very nice. (finally a unit glasses too(?) besides athena pixie i think) the armor also is actually fully covered. xD

oh my evil faye. not sure what to think about that (altho i already bought the costume uwu i pref it to hd's art but 3/4 star faye still za besuto). xD love your art as always~
i didnt drew it i just found a bunch of parts on the internet  and connected them together like 10 charcters fused together... ...then did some changes to make them look similar to the other parts ....   and ... i really wanted to see a guardian thats really armored heavily... so i made it buff looking .... i wanted to keep the glasses cuz its funny to think that a person in a big suit of armor could be just a geeky fairy... 

Leonard
Official Member
Official Member

Mon Feb 27, 2017 8:49 pm

i think it was unfair that  kane and winry had a story dialogue  but aden and faye did not ... so i made this
p.s im not really good with script so i dont have any good cheesy line for the picture and also this is set during the war at Cromwell... where faye's dad and other brother died..... and before aden was prisoned

"A brothers promise"Image
Last edited by Leonard on Wed Mar 01, 2017 7:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.