Munilet

Re: Valiants' Revamp 2.0 Edition 2

Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:40 pm

Freya Berserker is actually being weaken..
Now she is damaging herself upon casting her skill..
Before this new concept, Female Berserker didn't hurt by their Berserker ability..

Now imagine, in real world battle..
Just imagine Arathos is real..
Before this new concept..
Freya was fight with powerfull monster..
It forcing she to use her Berserker power..
With ultra-destructive power -she going reckless, madness and out of control..
What in her mind is only penetrating that monster with her sword..
And this is where "DEF Debuff" come from..
She lowering her DEF (Defense) because as I said before, she just focusing her power to kill enemies in front of her eye..
Why?
Because she has limited amount of time when using Berserker mode (which is 2 turn -in game) so she didn't care if whatever damage hitting her body..
She is just slashing and or whatever term you used in English to represent "Violent Sweeping Movement with Very Big Sword"

And with this new concept..
She could damaging herself, what a shame..
Leah Berserker is just better..
I thought Female Berserker was unique because they didn't take damage by their skill..
It's like they have something to prevent that and only female can do it..
I cannot well explain this in English, but hopefully you getting it..

I know -in game situation- this DEF Debuff is actually a bit risky rather than 20% HP Damage..
But please, please -my beloved Developers..
Do not betray your principles just to pleased most player..
Don't betray your character lore or story or inner value in them or whatever term is it..

My thoughts about Lucille WD

R.I.P Poison Team..
Now what she can do is only Charm and Heal..
You cannot trigger her aura anymore with beautiful team composition, like what PoisonIvy does..
Please don't remove the Poison aspect from her!

And I would suggest this instead..

~ Active
Charm
Dealt Poison Damage to All (50% MAG - 2 Turn)
Heal Party (25% MAG - 5 Turn)

~ Passive
When others in Aura get healed, 75% chance to poison - 80% MAG

Most players are tend to asking for "Triggerring Aura" and wanted to apply it to all Valiant..
They wanted Sven's Aura in all Heroes in Valiant Force..
What the hell?!
You know this is not "Triggerring Force"..
I know it's so powerfull..
But you can buff other aura type to par with it, or make a new type of it..
Thank you, Fear is nice idea..
I would like to respectfully disagree. I feel that she's being strengthened as opposed to weakened.
Previously, using her skill in PvE/PvP would cause her to be the next targeted unit by the enemy because her DEF dropped so much. Now I can just use Lifesteal slaves to compensate for the loss in HP. Of course, we can argue that since her aura is changed, it doesn't matter anymore. But I would like to keep my Berserkers alive, thank you very much. 
HP is much easier to control than DEF so I'm actually happy with this change. Plus, amplify as explained by MiloD in the previous thread is freaking awesome.
I understand your disagreement..
You miss my point here..
Yes she is strengthened by this new concept..
But she is being weakened in her world, as you can read the reason in my post before..

And I will highlighted this..
"I know -in game situation- this DEF Debuff is actually a bit risky rather than 20% HP Damage.."

Justinlyz
Official Member
Official Member

Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:08 pm

Freya Berserker is actually being weaken..
Now she is damaging herself upon casting her skill..
Before this new concept, Female Berserker didn't hurt by their Berserker ability..

Now imagine, in real world battle..
Just imagine Arathos is real..
Before this new concept..
Freya was fight with powerfull monster..
It forcing she to use her Berserker power..
With ultra-destructive power -she going reckless, madness and out of control..
What in her mind is only penetrating that monster with her sword..
And this is where "DEF Debuff" come from..
She lowering her DEF (Defense) because as I said before, she just focusing her power to kill enemies in front of her eye..
Why?
Because she has limited amount of time when using Berserker mode (which is 2 turn -in game) so she didn't care if whatever damage hitting her body..
She is just slashing and or whatever term you used in English to represent "Violent Sweeping Movement with Very Big Sword"

And with this new concept..
She could damaging herself, what a shame..
Leah Berserker is just better..
I thought Female Berserker was unique because they didn't take damage by their skill..
It's like they have something to prevent that and only female can do it..
I cannot well explain this in English, but hopefully you getting it..

I know -in game situation- this DEF Debuff is actually a bit risky rather than 20% HP Damage..
But please, please -my beloved Developers..
Do not betray your principles just to pleased most player..
Don't betray your character lore or story or inner value in them or whatever term is it..

My thoughts about Lucille WD

R.I.P Poison Team..
Now what she can do is only Charm and Heal..
You cannot trigger her aura anymore with beautiful team composition, like what PoisonIvy does..
Please don't remove the Poison aspect from her!

And I would suggest this instead..

~ Active
Charm
Dealt Poison Damage to All (50% MAG - 2 Turn)
Heal Party (25% MAG - 5 Turn)

~ Passive
When others in Aura get healed, 75% chance to poison - 80% MAG

Most players are tend to asking for "Triggerring Aura" and wanted to apply it to all Valiant..
They wanted Sven's Aura in all Heroes in Valiant Force..
What the hell?!
You know this is not "Triggerring Force"..
I know it's so powerfull..
But you can buff other aura type to par with it, or make a new type of it..
Thank you, Fear is nice idea..
I would like to respectfully disagree. I feel that she's being strengthened as opposed to weakened.
Previously, using her skill in PvE/PvP would cause her to be the next targeted unit by the enemy because her DEF dropped so much. Now I can just use Lifesteal slaves to compensate for the loss in HP. Of course, we can argue that since her aura is changed, it doesn't matter anymore. But I would like to keep my Berserkers alive, thank you very much. 
HP is much easier to control than DEF so I'm actually happy with this change. Plus, amplify as explained by MiloD in the previous thread is freaking awesome.
You miss my point here..
But she is being weakened in her world, as you can read the reason in my post before..

"I know -in game situation- this DEF Debuff is actually a bit risky rather than 20% HP Damage.."
Oops, my bad!

Is there lore for female berserkers though o.O Could you direct me to it! Cause I've never read about female berserkers in this light before.
I think it's a difficult decision: Balancing strength vs maintaining lore. If we maintain lore, then it still sucks then... Idk

knives07

Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:40 pm

but fellow players she's a valiant for Christ's sakes! so stop comparing her to vincent, leah, and sven. BECAUSE SHE SHOULD BE ABOVE THEM!!! I REPEAT!!! SHE'S A VALIANT! A VALIANT!!! AND THE ONLY WOMAN FIGHTER VALIANT!!!

why freya berserker should be above in terms of zerker class.

1. she's a valiant, not only that but also it's hard to get a freya.

2. rarity wise, even if you manage to get a freya the faith will always be not what you expected or against what you want.

3. faith wise, how many 5* heroes would you sacrifice just to get the perfect faith for her?

all in all freya zerker is underrated and always weakened by the devs (running out of ideas devs? get your head into the game!) they better start removing flaws on freya zerker skill because aside from freya all the valiants have perfect skills whether offensive or defensive like darrion, shizu and kane. STOP BULLYING FREYA ZERKER AND THINK OF A GREAT SKILL FOR HER AND GET YOUR HEAD OUTTA YOUR A**.

and yes im looking at you MILODINOSAUR.
Last edited by knives07 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:01 am, edited 3 times in total.

Munilet

Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:30 am

You miss my point here..

Oops, my bad!

Is there lore for female berserkers though o.O Could you direct me to it! Cause I've never read about female berserkers in this light before.
I think it's a difficult decision: Balancing strength vs maintaining lore. If we maintain lore, then it still sucks then... Idk
No it doesn't exist!
It's​ just my mind who playing with it!

And this is final change anyway, no more future changes will be made..
Let's just leave them alone while they ignoring all the pattern they've been made on their own..
I cannot wait to see where Champion could cast Shield to their party!
It must be fun!

MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:32 am

but fellow players she's a valiant for Christ's sakes! so stop comparing her to vincent, leah, and sven. BECAUSE SHE SHOULD BE ABOVE THEM!!! I REPEAT!!! SHE'S A VALIANT! A VALIANT!!! AND THE ONLY WOMAN FIGHTER VALIANT!!!

2. rarity wise, even if you manage to get a freya the faith will always be not what you expected or against what you want.

3. faith wise, how many 5* heroes would you sacrifice just to get the perfect faith for her?

all in all freya zerker is underrated and always weakened by the devs (running out of ideas devs? get your head into the game!) they better start removing flaws on freya zerker skill because aside from freya all the valiants have perfect skills whether offensive or defensive like darrion, shizu and kane. STOP BULLYING FREYA ZERKER AND THINK OF A GREAT SKILL FOR HER AND GET YOUR HEAD OUTTA YOUR A**.

You make me shy

knives07

Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:25 am

You make me shy
meh I have faith in you, so shed freya zerker a little light.

YayuSheng

Fri Jun 02, 2017 2:03 pm

all in all freya zerker is underrated and always weakened by the devs zerker (running out of ideas devs? get your head into the game!) they better start removing flaws on freya skill because aside from freya all the valiants have perfect skills whether offensive or defensive like darrion, shizu and kane. STOP BULLYING FREYA ZERKER AND THINK OF A GREAT SKILL FOR HER AND GET YOUR HEAD OUTTA YOUR A**.
mostly i agree with u, but pls don't generalizing shizu especially shizu Magebane bcs i also watch how dev will re-revamped her, & with draft Dragoon Freiya,  Kiera Warlock revamp finally arrived i really hope they will consider my input regarding her ;)
but ofc don't worry regarding freiya zerker, i'm onboard with u, also if u noticed freiya gladiator seems like lazy revamped for me bcs they only increase her stats, but without realize that her gameplay already obselete.
but i will quote ur statement for developer & i will highlights it : (running out of ideas devs? get your head into the game!)

ashenwind

Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:14 pm

1. Yes, I must agree that they are very rare. But they are also FREE. You don't need to spend anything, and you'll naturally get one after some time.
Yes, I do agree that they have to be something special to be so hard to get though. However, if you want Freya berserker to be above all other 5* champion (vincent, sven, and leah), kindly tell us your preferred method to overcome Sven berserker's "extreme versatile"ness without making Freya berserker herself OP (thus risking her to be nerfed one day). The easiest answer will be by nerfing sven, but that will cause several people to protest.
Make her skill cd 5? Or make her AoE to be the same as Leah without reducing the potency? Or both? Now that I think about it, that's probably a good idea. :lol:  They did make her Dragoon to have same AoE as Drake Dragoon's even adding some utility to it.

2. Yes. I agree with you. I have 2 Freyas, and all two has wrong faith. One (that I promoted to become Gladiator) is Hera faith, while the recently obtained (still 3*) is Athena The only Valiant I have that initially come with fitting faith is only Kiera, and that's only second best (Hercules). My Shizu is Athena, Darrion is Hercules, two Lucille both Hercules, and Kane was originally Zeus.

3. I spent no less than five 5* just to get my only Kane's faith to become Hera. This is the case when they are indeed good. I'd willing to spend that amount even for the current revamped version of Freya berserker though. Because this one is pretty good already in my opinion.

Dev cannot remove the drawback on berserker skill because it's the class' trademark. They already made Freya's skill drawback to be far less deadly than Sven's (less amount and less deadly due to longer cd). And while it have limited use, Sven's hp loss, which pierce invincibility and cannot be reduced, can be negated by resilience effect, and easily coped with lifesteal or healing.

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:16 pm

Why don't we add the recent mechanics introduced in the fallen justic event where some enemies have an "effect" with their normal attacks?

1.) Darrion - Normal attack automatically TAUNTS the targeted opponent. Each attack adds 5% ATK from DEF with maximum of 15% stacked ATK Buff

2.) Freya - Normal attack automatically casts BLEED. Each attack adds 5% ATK from ATK with maximum of 20% stacked ATK Buff

3.) Kane - Normal attack has a 20% chance to PIERCE opponent's DEF for reduction of 5% DEF from ATK. Maximum of 15% DEF Debuff

4.) Kiera - Normal attack automatically casts BURN for 10% MAG for 2 turns. Chance to reduce MAG by 5% for maximum of 15 % MAG Debuff

5.) Lucille - Normal attack automatically casts ROOT to opponent. Chance to heal others in aura by 10% MAG.

6.) Shizu - Normal attacks automatically casts SILENCE. Chance to Blind opponent by 20%

Sonny6166

Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:53 am

Why don't we add the recent mechanics introduced in the fallen justic event where some enemies have an "effect" with their normal attacks?

1.) Darrion - Normal attack automatically TAUNTS the targeted opponent. Each attack adds 5% ATK from DEF with maximum of 15% stacked ATK Buff

2.) Freya - Normal attack automatically casts BLEED. Each attack adds 5% ATK from ATK with maximum of 20% stacked ATK Buff

3.) Kane - Normal attack has a 20% chance to PIERCE opponent's DEF for reduction of 5% DEF from ATK. Maximum of 15% DEF Debuff

4.) Kiera - Normal attack automatically casts BURN for 10% MAG for 2 turns.  Chance to reduce MAG by 5% for maximum of 15 % MAG Debuff

5.) Lucille - Normal attack automatically casts ROOT to opponent. Chance to heal others in aura by 10% MAG.

6.) Shizu - Normal attacks automatically casts SILENCE. Chance to Blind opponent by 20%
it would be too op then lul, valiant getting stats boost already, if skills are cast upon attacking that would be a disaster. XDDD