AvocadoMilk
Valiant Moderator
Valiant Moderator

Re: Kiera's Revamp

Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:04 pm

Hi everyone!

Due to an unexpected error, we will be postponing Kiera's revamp launch to our next client patch date, 14th of December. 
Thank you all for writing your thoughts and feedback on the proposed changes for Kiera. Please keep them coming as what was shared is not final and these feedback are passed on to the developers. We will keep you guys updated if there are newer editions of the skills. With regards to the messages roll back, we are checking with the admin about it.  Rest assured we have read and noted the comments that you guys have shared. 

We are also aware of your feedback from this thread:
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4407

Please continue to look forward to Kiera's revamp! :)

Bansky

Wed Nov 29, 2017 1:33 pm

@AvocadoMilk

That's okay.  Please tell devs to take all the time they need and #make Kiera great again!

YayuSheng

Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:37 pm

Hi everyone!

Due to an unexpected error, we will be postponing Kiera's revamp launch to our next client patch date, 14th of December. 
Thank you all for writing your thoughts and feedback on the proposed changes for Kiera. Please keep them coming as what was shared is not final and these feedback are passed on to the developers. We will keep you guys updated if there are newer editions of the skills. With regards to the messages roll back, we are checking with the admin about it.  Rest assured we have read and noted the comments that you guys have shared. 

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4407

unfortunately my post still gone missing :(, but thank you for ur response ;)

Sheryl
Official Member
Official Member

Wed Nov 29, 2017 8:10 pm

Hi everyone!

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=4407

Kiera can wait as long as you guys can make her a valiant-level hero again...
I have expressed my opinion on kiera revamp in previous post. kiera's skill are so classic, long cd(5 turn is still long), low damage in pvp(after migrated by def&mag), little CC effect(compared to zoey). I think if you want to keep kiera as a classic mystic, at least give her a significantly better aura, so she's not useless in the first 4 turns...
Also I don't really happy to see mystics became pvp-only heroes... why not make kiera good in pve while zoey is good in pvp so they do not compete directly with each other(since kiera have no chance to win zoey). however, as already mentioned, this revamp has nothing to do with pve... so just hope we get a pve focused mystic later...
looking forward for kiera revamp... and the revamp of other valiant heroes.... It seems valiant selector are less attractive for us than before... Many of my friends just pick arena hero every 2 weeks instead of saving for a outdated valiant. I personally appreciate dev's effort to keep valiants up-to-date......But maybe it's time to do something about power creep instead of simply turning old heroes into insignia...

Sn1v33

Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:28 pm

You devs have any updates on this? I strongly want to know if Kiera's skillset is final at this point. I hope you do read and consider the points of the players who actually get to use the hero. With all the powerful new heroes and whatnot, a valiant doesn't exactly amount to anything special now(except Kane but the other valiants are almost nowhere to be found).

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:41 am

Update pls! 

AvocadoMilk
Valiant Moderator
Valiant Moderator

Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:01 pm

Dear Valiants!

Kiera Skill Changes for the 14th of December has been updated!

Please refer to the header thread for the changes! :) 

Bansky

Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:07 pm

Here are the changes prepared for Kiera for the 14th December! 

Kiera Mindwarder
Active skill (Improved from previous 3x3 AOE)
40% Skill Delay for 1 Turn (ALL) (Changed from 3x3 50% to 1 turn Skill Delay)
Fires 4 missiles, dealing 100-130% of MAG. (Changed from 3x3 130-160% of MAG)
Each Missile will 100% Skill Delay for 1 turn. (Changed from 3x3 2 turn skill delay)
CD: 4  (reduced from 6)

Passive skill (Improved Chance)
Passive Trigger Rate increased from 35% to 40% for 1 turn Skill Delay

Kiera Rune Magus
Active skill (Upgraded Knockback to Knockback 2.0)
Direct Damage 100-130% MAG to all (Changed from 150% of MAG to all)
Added Knockback 50% of MAG for 2 tiles if unit cannot be knocked back (ALL) (From regular knockback)
CD: 5  (reduced from 6)

Kiera Elementalist
Active skill (Improved burning ground damage output)
Direct Damage 60-150% of MAG (3x3) (Changed from Direct Damage 150-180% of MAG (3x3))
Burn ground for 160% of MAG for 2 Turns (3x3) [Change from Burn ground for 100% of MAG for 2 turns (AOE)]
75% chance to stun enemies for 1 turn (3x3) [Change from 50% chance to stun enemies for 1 turn (3x3)]
CD: 5  (reduced from 6)

Passive skill (Added Persistent)
Added : Buff DEF 5% based of MAG(ALL) 

Kiera Warlock
Active skill (Significantly improved cooldown)
Direct Damage reduced from 150-180% to 60-120%
Team leech increased from 15% to 20%
Confuse turns increased from 1 to 2
CD: 3  (reduced from 6)

Passive skill (Added additional effect)
Added Confuse for 2 turns when this hero gets hit
Ho ho ho.  Still not much of a gamechanger, but overall, I guess this will do.  Good job on the Kiera MW with the 4 turn CD.  I'm still bummed out with the Kiera RM though, I guess I will just have to live with that,

Munilet

Tue Dec 12, 2017 5:57 pm

ImageWhy only 50%?
My 20k Leah, with 100% added knockback only dealt 2k -4k at most to mystic/healer/tank..
Building MAG is way much harder than ATK..

MiloDinosaur
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator

Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:06 pm

Hey there Munilet,

For Kiera Rune Magus, because she knocks EVERYONE back, units that get knocked into also take additional damage, unlike Leah which only knocks back in a straight line :)