It has been more than a year since we begin our journey together with you and the team would like to thank the community for your immense support, feedback and patience as we worked hard through the good and bad times. As 2018 begins, Valiant Force will be reviewing and updating certain features which will undergo balance changes and improvements over the next few patches. Here are some of the areas which we will be looking at.
- The Garrison will undergo upgrades, and many of the existing buildings will be getting upgrades with additional features and capabilities.
- Imagine being able to save Gold in the Gold Mine, or increase the maximum capacity of Gems from the Gem Cavern!
- The Heroes’ Journey never ends, as the Valiants look to fight back against the potent Dark Lords…
- Enter Awakening. Look forward to this new feature in the coming months which will beef up the heroes significantly!
- A new series of heroes will also be arriving shortly which will feature new mechanics! Find out more in the coming days regarding this!
- An overall improvement to the Talent Tree will be made to close out the Beta phase.
- There will be a period of one month grace after the launch for players to change whatever they need to for existing heroes before the beta cost is over.
- Talent Tomes will also be added into the Talent Tree which will allow players to boost their heroes even further. These Tomes can be obtained through a few ways such as from unique limited-time events.
- We are looking at spicing up limited time events for our players, with additional special buildings, event play style and unique special rewards.
- Most importantly, these limited time events will also occasionally promote new Guild Events that require teamwork and coordination not unlike the Tower events. Stay tuned for more information regarding these updates!
- As many of you have noticed, newly released equipment such as the Grand Heirlooms and unique event sets all possess skills which could assist and turn the tide of the tables in battle. Newer equipment will continue in that trend and we look forward to bringing stronger, balanced gear for all players
- With that in mind, the journey of the Equipment will also increase. Wondering how to min-max your equipment further? Perhaps we can help with that!
- Raid 2 will be undergoing some minor balance changes, as we are aware of the issue stemming from a pair of Snow White Archbishops. Snow White Archbishop was always designed to provide extra triggers, but she was never designed to fit into a single damage dealing team which can go on endlessly with only one swipe.
- The following changes will occur on the 11th January before our next major patch which will address the endless trigger.
- Hellhound and Vulcan’s MAG significantly increased.
- Phoenix to have an additional Enrage skill: All parts to have silence aura for 2 turns after 15 attacks.
- We will also be making improvements to Raid as a whole which decreases session time to prepare for future new Raids and also to allow players to comfortably deal with Raid without fear of missing out. Stay tuned for more information regarding this!
- As we plan out new content for 2018, we would love to introduce newer skill runes. However, skills from runes can be overly-devastating if not controlled.
- For example: Double Strike Runes on archers can lead to endless triggers. On the other hand, it can also lead to the Single Damage Dealing team as described above in the Raid 2 section where turns will never end. As a turn based tactics game, we hope to see more variety and style in which players overcome challenges, instead of using an SDD setup to clear all content.
- Hence, a diminishing factor will be added to Skill Runes which will thus limit the number of times an effect occurs within the same turn for each hero. This means that after triggering Double Strike once, the next chance to re-trigger Double Strike will be reduced. After your hero refreshes once, the next chance to refresh while moving will also be reduced.
- On the other hand, newer skill runes and stat runes will be introduced! Looking forward to having a single rune wield multi-stat to build your heroes in a unique way? We are looking forward too!
- To spice things up for the arena, we will be adding new arena modes over the course of the first half of the year to challenge our players to create new tactical strategies!
- With exciting modes such as Capture the Flag, we are keen to present the fresh new arena modes to players!
- With that, a few new arena rewards will be included, such as the upcoming Queen’s Egg for all players to have a chance to obtain the elusive Dark Lord!
- We will also be looking at certain balance in the current existing arena such as tweaking skill dampen ratio, Defence to Magic ratio etc.
- As we enter the final stretch of the promised Conquest, we are excited to release the biggest teased feature in the game!
- We also look forward to continual feedback to maintain the quality of such a gigantic feature. Do let us know your feedback about Conquest!
We are always dedicated to continually make quality-of-life changes to improve the overall game experience, including new functions, user interface, improvements to existing features, and more! We hope that you are all excited with what the development team is preparing for Valiant Force, and once again, thank you for your support thus far. If 2017 was amazing, then 2018 is going to be an even greater year for the game!