Arclaine
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

IT IS TIME 2.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:45 pm

Aight, the dankest lord is back for another groundbreaking thread. The current meta needs to be toned down a bit, the archer combo that is.

THERE IS NO LIMIT ON HOW MUCH TRIGGER THAT CAN HAPPEN IN 1 TURN.

Now, Im not complaining, I personally use the archer combo too since the aftermath of "IT IS TIME". But it's kinda stupid that I can kill a third row CK with A CRIT. yes, a crit that triggers my other archer, and then my other archer triggers back previous archer and so on.

yes the damage is going to go down AFTER A GAZILLION TRIGGERS, yes.  EDIT: NOPE IT WONT GO DOWN, SO IF JESUS SAYS NO THEN GET READY TO GET GANGBANGED BY BELLAS AND KANES.

now the hero that we will be talking about is GS bella. I have her, she's amazing, high damage, high crit, and another thing. SUPER FAST SLEEP SKILL CD. She has the aura to support the team, She has the damage, and she has the skill to use in case anything goes wrong.

Pair her with GR bella that has knockback to ruin your opp's aura, she also has the damage and skill that GS bella has.

add a GS kane, and youre set.

you can lose in 1 turn just because of the RNG, aight the game revolves around RNG, but we can limit those BS with how many triggers we can get on a certain hero or turn.

for example, one hero can only get triggered for 2 or 3 times in a turn (arena only), or only 6-7 triggers can happen in a turn (arena only), or decrease the damage the can deal from a trigger. YES, it will limit the aura system that this game offer, but IMO, there is no counter to these threats, frontliner or back-row-er can equally die in 1 turn because of just how stupid their aura works.
Last edited by Arclaine on Sat Feb 04, 2017 10:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Miyu
Official Member
Official Member

Re: IT IS TIME 2.

Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:27 pm

Aight, the dankest lord is back for another groundbreaking thread. The current meta needs to be toned down a bit, the archer combo that is.

THERE IS NO LIMIT ON HOW MUCH TRIGGER THAT CAN HAPPEN IN 1 TURN.

Now, Im not complaining, I personally use the archer combo too since the aftermath of "IT IS TIME". But it's kinda stupid that I can kill a third row CK with A CRIT. yes, a crit that triggers my other archer, and then my other archer triggers back previous archer and so on.

yes the damage is going to go down AFTER A GAZILLION TRIGGERS, yes. 

now the hero that we will be talking about is GS bella. I have her, she's amazing, high damage, high crit, and another thing. SUPER FAST SLEEP SKILL CD. She has the aura to support the team, She has the damage, and she has the skill to use in case anything goes wrong.

Pair her with GR bella that has knockback to ruin your opp's aura, she also has the damage and skill that GS bella has.

add a GS kane, and youre set.

you can lose in 1 turn just because of the RNG, aight the game revolves around RNG, but we can limit those BS with how many triggers we can get on a certain hero or turn.

for example, one hero can only get triggered for 2 or 3 times in a turn (arena only), or only 6-7 triggers can happen in a turn (arena only), or decrease the damage the can deal from a trigger. YES, it will limit the aura system that this game offer, but IMO, there is no counter to these threats, frontliner or back-row-er can equally die in 1 turn because of just how stupid their aura works.
Actually, for the bolded part, it is already in place for most command/call aura save for Cybella Gunslinger's. 

Pat437

Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:50 pm

Stoooooop being a p***** and quit complaining for nerfs.

That's what is so unique and great about this trigger system that makes it different from the other thousands of clones in the app stores. Putting artificial limits on their most significant battle system doesn't make sense.

And I don't even use Cybella. And yes I met these teams before. I don't think it's OP. That's what this game and the auras are about. Lose, cry and forget about it child.

Moliz
Official Member
Official Member

Sat Jan 14, 2017 6:13 pm

if u cant win maybe becos u did not follow the correct guide by leon-fei-zai..
https://youtu.be/oNGuQQ2niOU  legendary turtle-leon mode
https://youtu.be/gcniM-AHP70  legendary go-to-sleep mode

Arclaine
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:47 pm

That's what is so unique and great about this trigger system that makes it different from the other thousands of clones in the app stores. Putting artificial limits on their most significant battle system doesn't make sense.

And I don't even use Cybella. And yes I met these teams before. I don't think it's OP. That's what this game and the auras are about. Lose, cry and forget about it child.
Typical, seen a lot of your types back then. "Dis guy cri, he lost evrytime. Nub" 

GR/GS Bella aura has 95% chance to trigger other heroes to attack when she crits. A WHOPPING 95% chance.

now let's go a bit deeper. Assume my GR crits and triggers my GS, doing 70% of my GS' damage. My GS is capable of doing 10k crit, so the 70% of the dmg is about 7k, then my GS triggers my GR and GS' aura has NO DAMAGE REDUCTION, meaning my GR will be doing MAX damage. AND IF my GR crits again my GS will be doing ANOTHER 7k. and goes on until the RNG tells them to stop.

Now, with my setup, my GR will be having an attack boost from my Vinny Zerk, meaning she will be having an enormous boost on her atk stat (after zerk atttacks). Now pair it with GS' WHOPPING 100% DAMAGE TRIGGER and I might end the match in a turn.

ALL that only with only 2 archers set up. You can add another GS/GR Kane and that shit will be even more stupid.

As I've said before my guy, I am not complaining, I love my current setup, it's just that in my own perspective, a battle should not be that dependent on RNG. About aura, if you've met PoisonIvy and his WD poison set up. NOW THAT'S what I call utilizing aura. I aint gonna complain about me losing to his setup, it's amazing.

davidkim
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:20 am

Well.. I got all 3.. Haha.. but didn't bother to train them. I will try them and see how the proc rate is.

I using GS Kane for gold mine and actually the trigger rate not freq. So I guess the idea is to hope for 1 of them to trigger their proc.. then you at least get a 3 hit combo.

Nevertheless I will build them up and let you guys know how deadly it is. I using ninja turtle now and lose rate is already low.(And I don't want to climb the ladder yet)

Pat437

Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:31 pm

Typical, seen a lot of your types back then. "Dis guy cri, he lost evrytime. Nub" 

GR/GS Bella aura has 95% chance to trigger other heroes to attack when she crits. A WHOPPING 95% chance.

now let's go a bit deeper. Assume my GR crits and triggers my GS, doing 70% of my GS' damage. My GS is capable of doing 10k crit, so the 70% of the dmg is about 7k, then my GS triggers my GR and GS' aura has NO DAMAGE REDUCTION, meaning my GR will be doing MAX damage. AND IF my GR crits again my GS will be doing ANOTHER 7k. and goes on until the RNG tells them to stop.

Now, with my setup, my GR will be having an attack boost from my Vinny Zerk, meaning she will be having an enormous boost on her atk stat (after zerk atttacks). Now pair it with GS' WHOPPING 100% DAMAGE TRIGGER and I might end the match in a turn.

ALL that only with only 2 archers set up. You can add another GS/GR Kane and that shit will be even more stupid.

As I've said before my guy, I am not complaining, I love my current setup, it's just that in my own perspective, a battle should not be that dependent on RNG. About aura, if you've met PoisonIvy and his WD poison set up. NOW THAT'S what I call utilizing aura. I aint gonna complain about me losing to his setup, it's amazing.

Great you have it. Use it.

The Ranger class is the only class that doesn't have any AoE attacks or skills. Their single target damage isn't even much higher compared to other dps classes' main target damage.

Why are they given 95% chance to trigger by the developers, you think? Not a lower % or 100%?

They are obviously compensating for the fact that Rangers have no AoE ability and wish to give them a reliable way to output damage besides their pitiful Single target damage. Too low a % and it becomes unreliable and making the whole Rangers class even more sucky than it already is. Whereas not 100% because they want to inject some RNG into it.

Besides do you think it's so easy to crit 100% of the time? Anything less than 60/70/80% crit and even the 95% trigger rate can't save it from being just a red herring that's just non existent most of the time. And to build up that monstrous amount of crit, most players would sacrifice so much AP, that if they were unlucky enough to not crit one of their attacks, it will deal pitiful amount of damage due to the low AP.

NOT all players are decked out in epics with maxed out AP and high enough crit to be OP and if you are, you deserve to be OP.

IF you really want to complain why don't you complain about Ninjas giving you endless turns in a round until all/most enemies are defeated? That's more OP to me and they don't even need the best gears to do that

davidkim
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:24 pm

Great you have it. Use it.

The Ranger class is the only class that doesn't have any AoE attacks or skills. Their single target damage isn't even much higher compared to other dps classes' main target damage.

Why are they given 95% chance to trigger by the developers, you think? Not a lower % or 100%?

They are obviously compensating for the fact that Rangers have no AoE ability and wish to give them a reliable way to output damage besides their pitiful Single target damage. Too low a % and it becomes unreliable and making the whole Rangers class even more sucky than it already is. Whereas not 100% because they want to inject some RNG into it.

Besides do you think it's so easy to crit 100% of the time? Anything less than 60/70/80% crit and even the 95% trigger rate can't save it from being just a red herring that's just non existent most of the time. And to build up that monstrous amount of crit, most players would sacrifice so much AP, that if they were unlucky enough to not crit one of their attacks, it will deal pitiful amount of damage due to the low AP.

NOT all players are decked out in epics with maxed out AP and high enough crit to be OP and if you are, you deserve to be OP.

IF you really want to complain why don't you complain about Ninjas giving you endless turns in a round until all/most enemies are defeated? That's more OP to me and they don't even need the best gears to do that
Shhh.. that's how we are clearing the event quest. But that is overpowered to monster.. so no one care I guess. Arena is about people to people, it's like I drive on road and overtake a bunch of animals, they don't care. But when you overtake another car, they say you are bragging or your car is too much.. haha..

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:01 pm

I believe that instead of nerfing a class, buffing other underpowered heroes is a better way of working the balance meta so we can see variety in setups. Im actually neutral in terms of the presence of the deadly archer meta. I hate and love it at the same time. Hahaha

SuiCya9
Official Member
Official Member

Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:05 pm

dem right! The number of triggers should be atleast limited. A unit guaranteed to die in first turn is just so annoying. It's as if having an active skill in first turn or better than that.

And the... (I'm not throwing the gauntlet)
some people who disagree, stop being too optimistic. You should know that the "Joker" card can be on anyone's possession. Some even suggest "ninja to break their formation", duh what the ninja can do in first turn? By any chance, does your ninja have tailed beast? *sigh*