Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Topic Author

[For Fun Only] Your VF Wishlist!

Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:37 pm

I'm afraid that our beloved community is going inactive so this is my attempt to breathe some life into it.

Ok, VF might not have been a good roll with these past few patches as we saw numbers of players quitting, continuous complaints, and balance issues.

So, if you have a wishlist for VF to accomplish before June 2017, what would it be? Here's mine:

1.) Hero Revamps - I do not want to specify some examples but I wish VF would do something about our benched heroes, specially the Valiants! Give them some love!

2.) More Costumes (Affordable and Reasonable) - Everyone has said enough specially that dreaded 15 valianites Faye Black Swan costume. Make it available by gold, quest, daily rewards

3.) Storyline Expansion - The gorgeous art of VF really needs to be complemented by the rich folklore of Arathos

4.) Communication - I'm afraid thay VF is losing their connection with the player base with umprecedented announcements, surprise gameplay implementation, and unwarranted decisions.

So, what's yours? I wanna hear about it! :)

Atuk

Re: [For Fun Only] Your VF Wishlist!

Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:14 pm

Guild wars would be nice like CoC style or something like that.

Munilet

Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:37 pm

Haha..
Thank you Ferico, you heard my voice!
We need more people like you to heat up the forum!
XDD

I'm agree with all your suggestion..
And I wanna add mine as well, maybe some of it already suggested by other people before -just making it sure the Developer sick with this and force them to implement it soon!
XD

1) Remove the 2nd Guild Quest or make the reward commensurate the amount of gold that we've given..

2) Improve the in-game chat and add PM feature with other players..

3) Auto Friend with guild mate but not consume the Friend Space, so we can use their Party Leader as reinforcement in battle without needed to add them as friend..

4) Arena Keys, reset weekly -to prevent new players chasing older but inactive players..

5) Give our Main Character Leon and Theia higher Job (Rarity) following with the expansion of Story Line..
For new player they are still locked before reaching some milestones such as clearing All Trial and All Difficulty in the current Story Maps..

6) Rune and Consumables/Craft Item Lock, prevent players to accidentally sell or use it as fodders..

7) Feature to change Aura with Item/Monster something like Pixies do and get 100% chance desirable Aura direction..

8) Friend List sorting..

9) Raid Ladder but without reward, so we know how much damage we've dealt compare to other Guild..

10) Emblem/Mark/Achievement list when player completing All Achievement in certain Event so we don't need to collect Bazaar item just to proof that we participating in it!

And thank you for the great game!
Last edited by Munilet on Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.

JeForceX

Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:12 pm

Many months ago, I have suggested many ideas but they all seem to fall on deaf ears.
This will be my last and final time bumping them up for attention before saying 'adios'.

1. Allow change of Guild Name / Emblem - People do change over time, such as the guild master role being transferred to another player.

2. Alchemy Lab: Stat Boost Items - Where and how do we brew that Potion of Strength / Endurance / Intelligence?

3. [Game Mode] Infinite Dungeon - How about an endless daily event filled with monsters that does not end even after you run out of torch? An endless adventure that keeps Valiant Force mysterious and feels much more in-depth.

4. [Game Mode] Mystery Dungeon - Indiana Jones? Probably just Nadia Jones and her usual shenanigans of treasure hunting at abandoned ruins, temples, and dungeons.

5. [Game System] Character Loyalty / Affection - The more you use a character, the more love (and power) it has. Neglected your characters? There goes the bonus and you deserve it!

6. [Content Suggestion] Character Side Story with Playable Quests - What happened to Faye Lockhart after being rescued by that female paladin when her hometown was raided? What about the journey from village girl to a trained combatant with a sword and shield in her arms?

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Topic Author

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:46 pm

These are good, Munilet and JeForceX! I hope the devs can at least comment if out ideas are doable or not as we can measure up the possibility of adding new features before they are even implemented! :)

Xinhuan

Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:58 pm

I want to see improvements/ways to reduce the amount of playtime needed per day. Currently, with a maxed out water mill + lunch/dinner bonuses + marketplace/wishing well/etc, you can get maybe 300 energy a day. Add to that the daily mine/tower/capitol + arena + dailies + guild raid, it now requires some 2-3 hours daily to use up all of the available resources daily optimally.

This has actually driven a few friends to quit the game, because the time commitment required is too great. This is supposed to be a mobile game, where players can take 5 minutes here, 10 minutes there to do some stuff once in a while. Not a part-time requiring 3 hours a day.

A good place to start would be to reduce energy given out per day (maybe 1 energy every 15 minutes instead), nerf the watermill, increase energy requirements of everything by double, give out less energy bonuses, and rebalance express tickets to not be so horrible at giving out 3x2* XP potions that nobody would actually use them, and allowing them to be used on mine/capitol/etc. Reduce the energy storing cap from 500 to double your current energy maximum.

bluey

Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:51 pm

Many months ago, I have suggested many ideas but they all seem to fall on deaf ears.
This will be my last and final time bumping them up for attention before saying 'adios'.

1. Allow change of Guild Name / Emblem - People do change over time, such as the guild master role being transferred to another player.

2. Alchemy Lab: Stat Boost Items - Where and how do we brew that Potion of Strength / Endurance / Intelligence?

3. [Game Mode] Infinite Dungeon - How about an endless daily event filled with monsters that does not end even after you run out of torch? An endless adventure that keeps Valiant Force mysterious and feels much more in-depth.

4. [Game Mode] Mystery Dungeon - Indiana Jones? Probably just Nadia Jones and her usual shenanigans of treasure hunting at abandoned ruins, temples, and dungeons.

5. [Game System] Character Loyalty / Affection - The more you use a character, the more love (and power) it has. Neglected your characters? There goes the bonus and you deserve it!

6. [Content Suggestion] Character Side Story with Playable Quests - What happened to Faye Lockhart after being rescued by that female paladin when her hometown was raided? What about the journey from village girl to a trained combatant with a sword and shield in her arms?
These are all great suggestions, definitely +1 from me.

Nekonase
Official Member
Official Member

Sun Apr 02, 2017 11:46 pm

I want to see improvements/ways to reduce the amount of playtime needed per day. Currently, with a maxed out water mill + lunch/dinner bonuses + marketplace/wishing well/etc, you can get maybe 300 energy a day. Add to that the daily mine/tower/capitol + arena + dailies + guild raid, it now requires some 2-3 hours daily to use up all of the available resources daily optimally.

This has actually driven a few friends to quit the game, because the time commitment required is too great. This is supposed to be a mobile game, where players can take 5 minutes here, 10 minutes there to do some stuff once in a while. Not a part-time requiring 3 hours a day.

A good place to start would be to reduce energy given out per day (maybe 1 energy every 15 minutes instead), nerf the watermill, increase energy requirements of everything by double, give out less energy bonuses, and rebalance express tickets to not be so horrible at giving out 3x2* XP potions that nobody would actually use them, and allowing them to be used on mine/capitol/etc. Reduce the energy storing cap from 500 to double your current energy maximum.
I agree with you, it's taking up a lot of time daily and I'm currently contemplating to quit because of this huge time commitment
The fun part of this type of game is to come out with strategy to defeat strong enemies and clear event achievements. And to do that, you need a huge arsenal of units and equipment you can use. However in VF, training units takes up a lot of resources. It takes me 1.5 weeks of resources to train out a single 5* +2 unit, only to have that unit obsolete in a few weeks time. Furthermore, there's RNG to screw you up in faith and aura placement which require 5* unit to fix. And then there're still equipment, another resource sink. (This is pretty much the reason why players follow the meta and there's no variation in the arena, because no one other than the whales can afford to build other units.)
If I don't put in the time commitment, I won't be able to get the resources to upgrade my units; this means that I won't be able to progress in the game and might as well just quit; but if I put in the time commitment, I will be sacrificing my real life which is not worth it over a game. It's obvious which path players will take and that is to quit the game. I would have quit if it wasn't for the money I put in at the start of the game.
So I wish VF would follow these suggestions:
1) Cut down the time players spent on the game without compromising on the rewards they will get.
- Let players use express tickets on daily quests.
- Let players use express tickets on event quests when they clear all 3 trials.
- Reduce the number of arena orb to 1 per 2 hours while double the points and bloodstone given.
- Let players skip the battle start animation (event hero bonus, ally bonus, wave).
- Have a button to skip battle start and skill animation automatically.
- 3x speed.
2) Let players build their team more easily 
- Less resources needed to train unit from 3* to fully limit break.
- Less resources needed to upgrade equipment.
- More rewards from event (bazaar, loot, ladder, achievement).
- Allow player to use 5* potential unit to reroll aura and faith.

3) Don't let players effort be wasted
- Revamp old heroes and Valiant, especially Kiera and Darrion,
- If new event hero is overpowered, do what Granblue fantasy did. Fix it as soon as it is reported and then refund the players who summoned during that period their gems. Though some profit will be lost, it is still better than having players lost faith and quit the game.
- Have a wider pool of units (including 3* and 4*) that will gain bonus stats during event.
- Gift should not have an expiry date.

4) Minimize the impact of RNG (Valiante is one good solution)
- Show the drop rate so players can better accept their luck.

5) Others
- Better storytelling. Most players just skipped through the dialogue and are unable to view it again. It will be best if there is a separate node to view the story.
- Better raid system. 
- Better chat system.

VF developers need to put in a lot of effort to rebuild the community. It's better to milk little from a large community than to milk a lot from the whales and ignore the rest of the dwindling community. The latter will eventually lead to downfall like many other games of similar potential. 

SuiCya9
Official Member
Official Member

Mon Apr 03, 2017 3:10 am

Mine are simple.

1.) Able to use Express ticket on events - I'm lazy.

2.) New Garrison level - ummh...

3.) Can build all buildings like clash of clans - why not? I hate deciding which freaking building I should build.

4.) More contents - when?

5.) Make arena great again - 9/10 TOO MUCH CANZZZAAAAAZZZZ.

6.) No more recycled events - Hi, welcome to Solar System. I'm Earth, I revolve around the sun. See? Boring.

7.) Fusion Hero building (just like the weapon forge). Necessary people who have over a hundred 3-4* hero fodders, like me :/

8.) Job change - from gladiator to berserker for 50 relics, another 50 relics if the unit is limit broke.

@-@

Bunny
Valiant Sage
Valiant Sage

Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:43 am

The suggestions above are great.
I actually want a lot of things to happen, but i'll list down what I think should be priority.
This week another one of my guildsmate quit, he doesn't even have another game to go to but he said "VF is not fun anymore"

- I would like the express ticket on daily quest suggestion to come asap as they do not seem that hard to implement.
And my thousands of express ticket could have some use aside from collecting job keys ;_;

- the character sidequests, they seem fun.

- More interaction/activity/event on facebook, aside from repeating facts from the patch which we already know.

- Valiant revamp...because hello Summoner's Force

- Guild raid changes to come as soon as possible, it is effecting the community alot