Fahmieyz
Topic Author

Faith reroll effect...

Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:01 am

Hi guys...

I try to find guide on faith reroll but I just can't find it...

It will help alot if someone link faith reroll guide.

If I have a 3* champion that have Athena faith, after I promote him/her to 5* and then change his/her faith successfully to Ares... will the stat different from 3* champion that initially have Ares faith promote to 5* without changing faith.

I'm confuse because in the game stated that the faith will be slightly effect the stat growth. So is it mean hero with  unpreferred faith just a fodder for limit break?

Cremathick
Official Member
Official Member

Re: Faith reroll effect...

Sat Dec 17, 2016 9:08 am

Hi guys...

I try to find guide on faith reroll but I just can't find it...

It will help alot if someone link faith reroll guide.

If I have a 3* champion that have Athena faith, after I promote him/her to 5* and then change his/her faith successfully to Ares... will the stat different from 3* champion that initially have Ares faith promote to 5* without changing faith.

I'm confuse because in the game stated that the faith will be slightly effect the stat growth. So is it mean hero with  unpreferred faith just a fodder for limit break?
Don't worry about it, the stats of an initial faith vs the stats of an rerolled faith doesn't have any difference.
So, yes, you can just use a hero with non-ideal faith as LB fodder.
Just a precaution in case you didn't know, but, new faith reroll system is coming soon! This time, it involves using fairies to change one's faith. From what they mentioned, the fairies might be hard to get, and requires invested squad or certain setups to clear a stage in order to get them or from other methods.
The details are still unknown though, so, if you are thinking of rerolling now, better wait for the new update! :D

Fahmieyz
Topic Author

Sat Dec 17, 2016 11:16 am

How about level up a hero from 3* with preferred faith and getting hero 4*/5* with preferred faith from summon? Is there any different in stat?

Cremathick
Official Member
Official Member

Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:02 pm

How about level up a hero from 3* with preferred faith and getting hero 4*/5* with preferred faith from summon? Is there any different in stat?
Regardless from wherever you get or whatever you do, at the max level, their stats are exactly the same.
The stats difference factors pretty much comes out from Runes, Equipments, and Faith.
For example, you have a 5* Berserker Vincent that you got from Premium draw with Ares Faith, and you have a 3* Warrior Vincent with Athena Faith.
If you build the 3* Athena Faith Vincent into the same Berserker, and then you decide to reroll the Athena faith for Idontknow reasons, the base stats between the auto-5* Berserker VIncent and the one you build from 3* until 5* and rerolled are exactly the same.
Hope you understand now about how different faith doesn't mean that they'll affect "Growth", but final overall status. Rerolling from bad faiths into the ideal faith means that there will be no difference stats if compared to the natural ideal faith (without rerolling).  :D