Swiftbladerz
Topic Author

PVP team, help!!

Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:04 pm

First time posting here
So i'm currently 2weeks and a half playing this game, currently lvl 47. I'm still confused on how to build arena teams. These are some possible monsters to build/monsters that i have:
Ares Ninja Shizu 5*
Ares Grand Ranger Cybella 5*
Zeus Crusader Victoria 4*
Kratos Paladin Faye 5*
Ares Invoker Zedd 4* (soon to be elementalist)
Athena Acolyte Teresa 3*
Hercules Priest Luthor 4*

I'm confused on what i must build atm and dunno which class should i choose especially teresa and luthor. Really appreciate what you guys can tell me!

Thev
Official Member
Official Member

Re: PVP team, help!!

Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:21 pm

I'll go with Vic HD, Faye, Shizu, Arcbish Luthor, and WD theresa.

Theres no way to win by killing the entire enemy team this way but you can control the tile with no problem.
Vic and Faye obviously should be in front, put luthor arcbishop and WD theresa next to each other for the poison aura trigger, shizu can be anywhere but i prefer to put her in the backline and only use her when the swapping skill is up to capture tile.
You can try replacing luthor/theresa with GR cybella but I dont think her aura is compatible with any of your heroes.

Swiftbladerz
Topic Author

Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:14 pm

I'll go with Vic HD, Faye, Shizu, Arcbish Luthor, and WD theresa.

Theres no way to win by killing the entire enemy team this way but you can control the tile with no problem.
Vic and Faye obviously should be in front, put luthor arcbishop and WD theresa next to each other for the poison aura trigger, shizu can be anywhere but i prefer to put her in the backline and only use her when the swapping skill is up to capture tile.
You can try replacing luthor/theresa with GR cybella but I dont think her aura is compatible with any of your heroes.
Thanks for the help! Although i already upgraded my teresa to priest, that's too bad.

Pucco
Official Member
Official Member

Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:54 pm

imho, you need more firepower, you need a champion.

Your shizu ares, cybella ares and faye kratos are seen in almost all team in expert ranking and above. Hold on and upgrade them to at least 7000 atk or def.

If you want to go defensive playstyle, use another guardian. Otherwise, get a champion. Vincent zerk is a good and popular one. For the 5th person, a healer or another ranger will suffice.

Swiftbladerz
Topic Author

Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:16 pm

imho, you need more firepower, you need a champion.

Your shizu ares, cybella ares and faye kratos are seen in almost all team in expert ranking and above. Hold on and upgrade them to at least 7000 atk or def.

If you want to go defensive playstyle, use another guardian. Otherwise, get a champion. Vincent zerk is a good and popular one. For the 5th person, a healer or another ranger will suffice.
I got myself another kai on crit faith, already 4* on rogue iirc. Dunno if need another ninja or build an assassin

Pucco
Official Member
Official Member

Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:34 am

You dont need anymore shadow as you have Ares Shizu :) I have a kai hera and for me, at least for my playstyle, a hera kai is not much of a use. An ares kai though, is quite devastating. 
I think shadow are supposed to be glass cannon, you need him to have superior atk (7000 and above) rather than high crit with 5000 atk.

i just finished last season with 4900 points and frankly, 7000 atk isn't enough anymore.

Swiftbladerz
Topic Author

Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:33 pm

You dont need anymore shadow as you have Ares Shizu :) I have a kai hera and for me, at least for my playstyle, a hera kai is not much of a use. An ares kai though, is quite devastating. 
I think shadow are supposed to be glass cannon, you need him to have superior atk (7000 and above) rather than high crit with 5000 atk.

i just finished last season with 4900 points and frankly, 7000 atk isn't enough anymore.
recently got myself another 3* kai and 3* ronan altho the faith for ronan is kratos which is sad. I might build kai for pve and ronan for the pve. which class do you think ronan is best on? one delays enemies` skills for 2 turns while the other pushes enemies 

Pucco
Official Member
Official Member

Fri Jan 13, 2017 3:19 pm

recently got myself another 3* kai and 3* ronan altho the faith for ronan is kratos which is sad. I might build kai for pve and ronan for the pve. which class do you think ronan is best on? one delays enemies` skills for 2 turns while the other pushes enemies 
I have a mindwarder ronan and i like him so far, but the reason for me getting him is for pvp, that 4 turn skill delay is golden (only delays the one u target though) and useful for legendary capitol to smack balthor. Not much comment on rune magus though, the knockback surely is useful but i'm not sure whether he knocks back all enemies? maybe others can comment on this.

Aluxiel
Official Member
Official Member

Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:59 pm

I have a mindwarder ronan and i like him so far, but the reason for me getting him is for pvp, that 4 turn skill delay is golden (only delays the one u target though) and useful for legendary capitol to smack balthor. Not much comment on rune magus though, the knockback surely is useful but i'm not sure whether he knocks back all enemies? maybe others can comment on this.
Knock back is all for RM ronan, helped me a lot for those pesky tank team.

Bunny
Valiant Sage
Valiant Sage

Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:57 pm

The RM knockback is quite useful if you face tanky enemies in Arena :D
I prefer RM for Arena, but MW is kind of all-rounder, he's useful in Capitol Legendary and not bad in Arena as well.