Itsmanjoume2
Topic Author

Newbie need help PVP/ PVE

Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:46 am

I'm currently lv 31 and this is my line up now for arena, I got more loses than win
*5 Vincent Warlord Kratos
*4 Lucille Priest Hercules - Archbishop
*4 Zedd Spell breaker Hercules - Mindwarder
*4 Leon Kratos Zealot
*3 Freya Zeus - Lancer - Gladiator or Dragoon?

Is that good line up?
I have other :
*4 Kai Rogue Athena - gonna make assassin
*3 zedd Hera
*3 Vincent Athena

Pls help me make decision, thanks before!

MoonEdge
Valiant Sage
Valiant Sage

Re: Newbie need help PVP/ PVE

Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:38 pm

I'm currently lv 31 and this is my line up now for arena, I got more loses than win
*5 Vincent Warlord Kratos  - DMGer, but more of a utility
*4 Lucille Priest Hercules - Archbishop - Good for tank teams
*4 Zedd Spell breaker Hercules - Mindwarder - Good for delay teams. Dmg not THAT fantastic. If you go RM instead its going to be fantastic for a tank team.
*4 Leon Kratos Zealot - Good tank if mlbed.
*3 Freya Zeus - Lancer - Gladiator or Dragoon? - Again utility. As dmg, not strong.

Is that good line up? - How do you intend to win? If you intend to hold tiles, you don't have enough tanks, swappers or pushers. If you are going for dmg, you have about... 2/5. Your utility skills are all over the place, one to pull, one to boost tanking, one to delay enemy skill... You need to have a focus and build your team from there. Built like this, it just doesn't synergize well enough, and probably the only way for you to win is if you over power the enemy (aka, +15 equipment, full +15 runes, mlb)
I have other :
*4 Kai Rogue Athena - gonna make assassin - Athena faith have low crit. I'd suggest a ninja, since swappers have 2 good points. 1: hold tile for 2 turns if opponent have no aoes. 2: lower def of the enemy hero, so your dmger can score a kill. 
*3 zedd Hera - This is a bad faith situation as well, but for a tile/tank team, going RM would be useful.
*3 Vincent Athena - Woah, REALLY bad faith. So, 2 choices, 1: Feed the other vincent, so you have a stronger warlord for dmg/tank. 2: Go dragoon. So its another pseudo tank once jump is successful, so yo can focus on tiles.

Comments in Red. Given the heroes that you have at the moment, I'd suggest that you focus on tanking and tiles.
Suggestion: Vincent Warlord + Lucille AB + Zedd RM + Kai ninja + Dragoon Freya/Vincent.
Focus on gaining only 2 tiles, mid top or mid bottom using warlord and dragoon. AB to use dmg immunity to prevent wipe and fall off tiles. Ninja to swap out opponent from tiles if necessary, or swap weakest enemy into range for easier kill. RM to push everyone off the tiles. Main method of winning is to control the tiles and push everyone off the tiles. Preferable with walls to tank everything for you. Good luck!

Itsmanjoume2
Topic Author

Sun Jan 15, 2017 3:11 am

*4 Zedd Spell breaker Hercules - Mindwarder - Good for delay teams. Dmg not THAT fantastic. If you go RM instead its going to be fantastic for a tank team.
*3 Freya Zeus - Lancer - Gladiator or Dragoon? - Again utility. As dmg, not strong.

Is that good line up? - How do you intend to win? If you intend to hold tiles, you don't have enough tanks, swappers or pushers. If you are going for dmg, you have about... 2/5. Your utility skills are all over the place, one to pull, one to boost tanking, one to delay enemy skill... You need to have a focus and build your team from there. Built like this, it just doesn't synergize well enough, and probably the only way for you to win is if you over power the enemy (aka, +15 equipment, full +15 runes, mlb)
I have other :
*4 Kai Rogue Athena - gonna make assassin - Athena faith have low crit. I'd suggest a ninja, since swappers have 2 good points. 1: hold tile for 2 turns if opponent have no aoes. 2: lower def of the enemy hero, so your dmger can score a kill. 
*3 zedd Hera - This is a bad faith situation as well, but for a tile/tank team, going RM would be useful.
*3 Vincent Athena - Woah, REALLY bad faith. So, 2 choices, 1: Feed the other vincent, so you have a stronger warlord for dmg/tank. 2: Go dragoon. So its another pseudo tank once jump is successful, so yo can focus on tiles.

Comments in Red. Given the heroes that you have at the moment, I'd suggest that you focus on tanking and tiles.
Suggestion: Vincent Warlord + Lucille AB + Zedd RM + Kai ninja + Dragoon Freya/Vincent.
Focus on gaining only 2 tiles, mid top or mid bottom using warlord and dragoon. AB to use dmg immunity to prevent wipe and fall off tiles. Ninja to swap out opponent from tiles if necessary, or swap weakest enemy into range for easier kill. RM to push everyone off the tiles. Main method of winning is to control the tiles and push everyone off the tiles. Preferable with walls to tank everything for you. Good luck!
Ahhh thank-you soooo much, this really help me! Appreciate it :)) gonna try to make this line up asap
If I got *5 defender which one sshould i replace?
Why u prefer Dragoon than Gladiator?
And I saw many top rank in arena using 3 Archer, is that really good?

alvinherexD

Sun Jan 15, 2017 4:29 pm

I have other :

Ahhh thank-you  soooo much, this really help me! Appreciate it :)) gonna try to make this line up asap
3 Archers is for trigger team. It's good if you can have Hera faith for your Grand Rangers if not its crap. 

MoonEdge
Valiant Sage
Valiant Sage

Sun Jan 15, 2017 6:10 pm

I have other :

Ahhh thank-you  soooo much, this really help me! Appreciate it :)) gonna try to make this line up asap
Dragoon Freya comes with a stun, which if used well, can waste 1 of opponent's turn. Also, the mobility helps when killing enemy and stealing tiles. Glad has no mobility boost, so, not as useful in tile contention.

Itsmanjoume2
Topic Author

Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:30 pm

3 Archers is for trigger team. It's good if you can have Hera faith for your Grand Rangers if not its crap. 
Aahhh OK, is that OP or any way to counter it?

Itsmanjoume2
Topic Author

Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:38 pm

Dragoon Freya comes with a stun, which if used well, can waste 1 of opponent's turn. Also, the mobility helps when killing enemy and stealing tiles. Glity boost, so, not as useful in tile contention.
Ah alright! Im gonna make AB first for survivability, and this tanking team quite hard for pve

alvinherexD

Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:54 pm

Aahhh OK, is that OP or any way to counter it?
I run 3 archers myself and imo they are especially weak against Faye HP shield, Lucille invincible shield, Ninja swap to the backline and Mystic spells dmg