Sn1v33

Re: Help this new player with his squad.

Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:16 am

Also, I recommend if you only use 5* monsters(like Jailer) to reroll because the game is currently inclined on using some 5* heroes for insignia transmutation. You should remember faith rerolling using gold and 5* heroes is random so you could end up with still a shitty faith.

iCantPlayDiz
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:52 am

Also, I recommend if you only use 5* monsters(like Jailer) to reroll because the game is currently inclined on using some 5* heroes for insignia transmutation. You should remember faith rerolling using gold and 5* heroes is random so you could end up with still a shitty faith.
Good to know. Focussing on Kai/Rhea now.

Sn1v33

Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:41 am

Last reminder. I suggest you keep your phoenix hatchlings. Don't feed them to 3 or 4* heroes. 5* only get 1-2% from 1-2* monsters and 5% from 3* when you fuse them. The constant 20% when feeding phoenixes to 5* is big and will let you upgrade them much easily. 

iCantPlayDiz
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:24 am

Last reminder. I suggest you keep your phoenix hatchlings. Don't feed them to 3 or 4* heroes. 5* only get 1-2% from 1-2* monsters and 5% from 3* when you fuse them. The constant 20% when feeding phoenixes to 5* is big and will let you upgrade them much easily. 
This I already do.
Currently leveling Kai / Rhea 

iCantPlayDiz
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Fri Nov 17, 2017 3:46 pm

Got a Victoria Crusader so thats going to be a good tank I suppose.
Currently leveling a Matilda however, which route should I go with her? Spiritmaster?

Let me Rephrase, 

I currently have a few healer options:
Teresa - Priest 4* ( Kratos )  - Make her into an insignia? 
Teresa  - Acolyte 3* ( Athena) - I should level this if im using Theresa ?
Emilia - Priest 4* (Athena) - Just pulled her, I think she's a good unit? What should her 5* path be?
Matilda - Sage 4* (Kratos) - She's decent if I can get her another faith but should I make her Spiritwalker or WitchDoctor?