badblackbishop
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Mysterious Triggers

Fri Mar 16, 2018 7:15 am

Recently during PvP combat I have encountered some triggers that should not have been triggered as far as I can tell. For example:
How were the Rangers triggered to attack for Aladin's skill.jpg
How were the Rangers triggered to attack for Aladin's skill.jpg (95.12 KiB) Viewed 9024 times
in this battle Aladidn used his skill to attack my hero's and in the process he triggered Red Ridding Hood and Cybella to attack and apply hex's upon my Adden. However neither Red nor Cybella were in Aladdin's aura so then how did this happen?

whodahackii

Re: Mysterious Triggers

Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:05 am

1 ) Aladdin skills applies Hex if you did not resist the skill at all.
2 ) No, Aladdin did not trigger others to Hex you (it's his skill)
3 ) Good job on your Aden applying Bleed effect on opponent unit, they will die off quickly if you Aden has OP HP.

Hope it helps.

badblackbishop
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:51 pm

Thank you for pointing that out whodahackii, however the reason I thought they applied the hex was because they were triggered to attack. How they were triggered to attack was what I should have asked as none of the rangers where in Aladdin's aura. Did I miss something in any of his hero's skills that would allow this to happen?  As with Aden I find his Bleed skill very useful in dealing with rangers when it actually triggers. It's supposed to happen 75% of the time but in reality it only occurs closer to 35% during game play. This low percentage prevents it from being a viable option to deal with rangers in PvP 

whodahackii

Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:20 pm

I get your second explanation.

I noticed there is a RED RIDING HOOD (the one next to Cybella)
She, along with Aladdin & Snow White are the Fairy Tale series which have HEX effect.

When Red deals critical attack, she has 95% chance to trigger Others in aura to attack and hex.
When Aladdin deals critical attack, he has chance to Refresh others and applies hex.
When other is attacking in Snow's Aura, they have chance to 'trigger' themselves to attack again and hex.