Celty

Re: Q&A thread for newbies

Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:25 am

I have the question about reforge. Should I do the reforge on +0 item ? or it can be done on +15 item and will revamp the bonuses ?
you can do it on any and yes it will adjust the stats accordingly to the new suffix XD goodluck

oh yeahh note that some equips have fixed (or a couple) suffix only XD

rvm1975
Official Member
Official Member

Mon May 08, 2017 12:32 am

Where from you can get items like shields "Destroyer"/"Defender" and cloaks "Harmony"/"Vengeful"? Thanks

whodahackii

Mon May 08, 2017 9:50 am

Where from you can get items like shields "Destroyer"/"Defender" and cloaks "Harmony"/"Vengeful"? Thanks
It was from the event before Colloseum 2, cmiiw, the Chaos Lord (Megaboss) Event.
If we completed the event quest, we will get ONE accessory, ONE of the shields, ONE of the Vanity.

WarChild

Tue May 09, 2017 1:26 am

Hi new player here, I have enough demon horns for the 5* equip. Should I gamble on the heirloom or get the 5* item? Also will the horns expire after the event?

rvm1975
Official Member
Official Member

Tue May 09, 2017 2:39 am

Hi new player here, I have enough demon horns for the 5* equip. Should I gamble on the heirloom or get the 5* item? Also will the horns expire after the event?
I am new player as well. But all 3 events had different types of currency. So horns will be useless after the event

Hungshu
Official Member
Official Member

Tue May 09, 2017 7:56 pm

Heirloom set is still the best equipment in term of stat at 6* (not count raid equipment)
just upgrade to 4* equipment it still good, so for new player I suggest heirloom is better in everyway

Justinlyz
Official Member
Official Member

Tue May 30, 2017 12:08 pm

Hi there,

I've been seeing the tank teams in arena recently, but am quite surprised to see a lack of Tristans...

Anyone with sound advice on how to use the CK? It seems like CK is definitely used for PvP while BK seems more PvE oriented! 

Thanks in advance! :)

ashenwind

Tue May 30, 2017 3:23 pm

Hi there,

I've been seeing the tank teams in arena recently, but am quite surprised to see a lack of Tristans...

Anyone with sound advice on how to use the CK? It seems like CK is definitely used for PvP while BK seems more PvE oriented! 

Thanks in advance! :)
The only use for CK Tristan in PvP that I know of so far is only guarding against summoners' pet that is often summoned near the backline (he'll trigger against Talissa's poison and may potentially kill the pet before it can execute the 3 bolts), or disturbing static formation with his bear (mostly useful against archer based team, if it survive the arrow onslaught to attack next turn). His bear doesn't really help in taking control the middle tiles though, as it is a melee unit thus a little bit hard to position(you can only use it to make opponent tank staying away from the middle lane). Unless you have of Might equipments with decent attack improving set bonus on him (and maybe have him with Ares faith), as a Guardian he'll deal little damage to front liners. There are some instance where you can use the bear to make backliners reposition themselves so it's become easier to kill them due to less attack penaly, but it's for other team composition, not tankers team.

I guess no one use him for PvP because both classes offer little contribution to team. CK veers away into offensive unit instead of defensive one, while BK takes even longer than normal guardians to be able to cast his party wide protection buff. But yeah, BK misdirection somewhat proven to be  more reliable than normal taunt on higher difficulty PvE content.

KrakenZ

Wed Jun 28, 2017 4:07 pm

Can someone help me on building a team for PVE (events and story legendary tier) I only played this game for 3 week so I appreciate any help.
Currently I have
5 stars:
Kane Grand Ranger (Hera)
Victoria Paladin (Hercules)
Izumi Megabane (Hercules)
Cybella Grand Ranger (Hera)
Leon Blood Knight (Zeus)
Theia Archbishop (Athena)
Talissa Elementalist (Kratos)
4 stars:
 Leon Zealot (Hercules)
3 stars:
Tristan (Kratos)
Victoria (Hercules)
P.S. Should I save up my gems to summon or should I use it to get gold to rush some other heroes and equipments?
Thx

whodahackii

Wed Jun 28, 2017 8:57 pm

Can someone help me on building a team for PVE (events and story legendary tier) I only played this game for 3 week so I appreciate any help.
Currently I have
5 stars:
Kane Grand Ranger (Hera)
Leon Blood Knight (Zeus)
4 stars:
 Leon Zealot (Hercules)
3 stars:
Tristan (Kratos)
Victoria (Hercules)
P.S. Should I save up my gems to summon or should I use it to get gold to rush some other heroes and equipments?
Thx
first thing first, NEVER gold rush equipment and heroes, unless you want fast Hero upgrade. (equipment rush is still bad though, don't do it)
second, about heroes focus, please see below:
5 stars:
Kane Grand Ranger (Hera)
Leon Blood Knight (Zeus)

Invest heavily on the two ranger you have, Hera is perfect faith for trigger-ranger, and to be honest, you don't have good pve units, so i suggest you to save gem and Gem Rush (not gold rush) during the ‘New Event' week (not this week, 29th June)

What to look? DPS, any Champion, Shadow, Ranger are welcomed for PVE. (Story, Event, Dailies)
The Thiea Archbishop is party healer if not wronged, she still have some use in Story mode (but not in Event Legendary).