Crazyfight here and today i'm gonna show you what you need to do with almost all of your questions (maybe).
- First reason of all bcuz this is a guide box and some helpful preview/guide will float away if we don't have this list thanks to MoonEdge, a guide box can't be a guide box if it filled with questions instead of guide right?
- And from now on please only post questions and request advices here (if you don't get the answer just repost it).
- Other people who already experienced the game can help also.
- Every general question if i see it repeat a bunch of time will get to the #1 post.
So let's get started!
Q: i have a 5* potential, which job should i promote him/her to?
- About the job path, this game is not where the winner being win things just bcuz he achieved what is strongest.
In fact everything have it's counterpart and a squad only strong when you know how to combine it together, some times maybe it depend on what you need and is that job can make you satisfy or not.
Q: Any advices how to build my team?
- Read your hero's aura and skill closely, you will see some thing and some skill can link together and this hero can cover that hero's weakness with his/her ability.
For example if i have a Teresa, a Vincent and another Vincent i'll build an inquisitors, a warlord and a berserker
so warlord can pull enemy from far distance, berserker will turn on his skill and slap the victim in the face when inquisitors remove his debuff and you don't have to walk anymore.
Q: How can i deal with a bad faith team?
- That is not the thing you need to worry about. If you want to confirm, the faith only take it's different when you maxed your 5* hero, focus on how its fit with your squad first, what the job can do and thinks about the stat later.
Q: This game have very low pull rate, how do i even play this game when i don't have enough 5* potential hero?
- That is the good thing about this game, it force you to use what you have and think your way through the problem.
Just a tip that a full limit break 4* is equal to a 5* +2 full trained hero, they even have an advantage on their skill countdown.