whodahackii

Re: [Guide] Faye - Helping you choose a job and faith

Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:49 am

Are you the reason I might know? in Fenrir =D

Btw, there are 2 points from me, please have a read, thanks.
1. Paladin's skill have NO taunt effect, already confirmed.
2. Holy Defender's skill WILL remove ONE recent buff from the affected enemy unit.
    (yes, all kinds of buff, but not all at once.)
    (best case scenario, all FIVE affected enemy will remove ONE buff from each target.)
My faye holy defender can remove all opponent buff just fine. Not limited to only one most recent buff.
Wait really? Did you test it on PVE/PVP?
I'm playing against HD Faye in PVP, while the game is slow in there, but i can still track the buff/debuff status, from what i've seen is that Faye can debuff Faye's shield.
Or do you mean the remove debuff is removing all buff from single skill?
example : Faye Paladin give 3 buff from 1 skill : Thorn, Shield, Mag Boost, you mean that Faye Holy Defender can remove them all at once (all buff from same skill)
example : Victoria Paladin give herself a buff and stack with Lucile's Blessing of the Sun: Thorn, Shield, Dmg Reduce, Heal per round, you mean that Faye Holy Defender can remove all of them (all buff from different skill)

Can anyone do the testing of above statement? Please and thank you.

kubizz

Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:19 am

Yes i try it at pvp / pve. But in pvp its too hard to meet opponent that have many buff from different skill. So I only try it with buff from opponent paladin faye. And yes it can remove all 3 buff (+HP, +mag, reflect).

And i try it in PVE heroic colloseum event, and it can remove all buff from 2 different skill / hero (heal + reflect from Lucille, and +def from Siena)

whodahackii

Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:40 am

Yes i try it at pvp / pve. But in pvp its too hard to meet opponent that have many buff from different skill. So I only try it with buff from opponent paladin faye. And yes it can remove all 3 buff (+HP, +mag, reflect).

And i try it in PVE heroic colloseum event, and it can remove all buff from 2 different skill / hero (heal + reflect from Lucille, and +def from Siena)
You, this is really a new thing to me xD but thanks anyway~
So, Holy Defender Faye's skill can actually can remove all buff from the affected targets, but with chance to be resisted. I see, I see.

kubizz

Mon Dec 19, 2016 11:59 am

When faye out the first time.. her holy defender skill indeed can only remove 1 buff, not all buff. And her skill have a chance to failed, big chance to failed in fact ini arena.

But then I reported this to developer as a bug because it is definitely wrong, not the same with the description. You can read at bug report section About this. And after I reported it, not even one day past the developer already fixed it.

And now holy defender faye skill can remove all buff from opponent, no matter what buff (Shield, heal over time, +stat, reflect), no matter from 1,2 or more Hero skill, no matter how many buff, as long as it is ini a '+' affected area, she can remove all the buff.

What i dont know is her skill is cattegorized as a debuff or not. If it is a debuff then when versus bosses her skill Will have a chance to be resisted just like stun sleep etc, but if it is cattegorized like turn delay mind warder then it cannot be resisted. In arena I am pretty sure her skill cannot be resisted as long as the opponent not using resist rune.

liongvei

Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:53 pm

Change in Faye Paladin description ?

aura-- heal 5% and absorb 30% damage

skill-- shield party with extra hp, increase MAG by 5% of hero hp, and 
return "20% dmg only"

Nightingale

Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:02 pm

Change in Faye Paladin description ?

aura-- heal 5% and absorb 30% damage

skill-- shield party with extra hp, increase MAG by 5% of hero hp, and 
return "20% dmg only"
Have you fully trained her to +2? This guide reflects a fully trained and mlb Faye.

liongvei

Fri Jan 06, 2017 10:16 pm

Oh, Thanks for the information. I will fully train train her to +2

knives07

Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:16 pm

+ helpful.
+ detailed and well analyzed.
+ thank you.

Fenicks719

Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:12 pm

Saw this thread this morning, and then I just pulled a Zeus Faye. I applaud you!

Now to decide what to do for her...

naxvaru

Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:55 pm

I'm still confused whether I'll build my Kratos Faye into a PD or HD , I'm currently not doing much PVP ( It's hard ) any tips?