Satsuki
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator
Topic Author

Advancement to higher job and stars

Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:39 pm

Let's begin with the Training, Valiants!

All we need to know that not all 3 stars Heroes are capable to defeat the High level boss (unless you maximize the level) but here we will show you how to make your Heroes even more stronger and even level up the passive skills. Follow our guide on how to Promote your Heroes below.

Step 1:

Reach Level 7 to unlock the upgrading Skill Features by keep doing Quests or Completing Trials.  Don't forget to level up your heroes. Now, when you have reached level 7, you can start to train any Heroes that you want to upgrade, let's pick Leon for the start. Choose Train Tab and you can see Leon has two jobs which are Crusader and Zealot. Click Train.

Step 2:

You can use maximum 5 Hero/Monster to train your Heroes until the Training reach 100%. But if you are trying to Fuse 4-Stars Hero to 3-Stars, there will be warning if you are confirm to Fuse the card. 

Step 3:

After the Knight Gauge reach its max (1/3), the Train button will light up and you can proceed to Promote your Heroes from Knight to Knight+1. Oh wait, there is a warning, that your Leon's level still hasn't reached its maximum level. That is why leveling your heroes is also important, so make sure the Heroes reach its maximum level therefore you can proceed to Training/Promote.

Step 4:

You can do Daily Quest to level up your Heroes or use XP Potion for more simple and quick level up!

Step 5:

You can check on Leon's statistic that his stats also increase and also the passive skill after the promote to Knight+1 and Leon's level starts from the beginning. If you want to upgrade Leon again you have to repeat the same pattern above. After getting a hero to Max Level and 100% Training (via Card Fusion) until +2.

Step 6:

Heroes with the job advancement option will also have to get quest items before advancement can be completed. You can get Relic from Job Quest inside the Daily Quest or just click the item and Find More to go to the Quest.

ImageImage

See, it's not that hard, right? Conquer the Quest and Level up your Heroes.
Arathos need its Heroes to defeat the darkness!

Note:

Training Heroes consume another Heroes/Monsters and each of them has different ratio. When you Fused 4-Stars Hero or higher, the ratio will change as well.
Below is the rate for 3-Stars Heroes: 
1 Star Monsters is 7%
2 Stars Hero/Monster is 15%
3 Stars Hero/Monster is 33%
4 Stars Heroes is 66%
5 Stars Heroes is 100%

Jzali

Re: Advancement to higher job and stars

Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:09 am

I'd like to point out a minor issue with the last part of this guide where it says
-----
Note:

Training Heroes consume another Heroes/Monsters and each of them has different ratio.

1 Star Monsters is 7%
4 Stars Heroes is 66%
5 Stars Heroes is 100%
-----

Those numbers seem to be correct when training 3* heroes, but the amount of training you get is lower as the unit gets stronger. My 4* heroes only get 3% from 1 star, 7% from 2 star and 15% from 3 star stuff.

Satsuki
Valiant Administrator
Valiant Administrator
Topic Author

Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:41 am

I'd like to point out a minor issue with the last part of this guide where it says
-----
Note:

Training Heroes consume another Heroes/Monsters and each of them has different ratio.

1 Star Monsters is 7%
4 Stars Heroes is 66%
5 Stars Heroes is 100%
-----

Those numbers seem to be correct when training 3* heroes, but the amount of training you get is lower as the unit gets stronger. My 4* heroes only get 3% from 1 star, 7% from 2 star and 15% from 3 star stuff.
Hello! as you said, the numbers can be different if you Fused 4*heroes and 5*stars .. The notes that given above is just a guide for 3*heroes.
Thanks for pointing it out, I will add words for the Notes to avoid confusion.. :)

Envy

Tue Sep 20, 2016 6:12 pm

I would just like to share (not sure if everyone is already aware)

Notice that there's usually two options as to where you could get those relics?

Well i've tried the legendary one and it requires 2 job quest key to do but hey you can get two(usual) up to three of those relics!! :o
I'm not sure if this also happens in the heroic ones but this really saves me the time to grind those relics.

Hope this helps everyone.

statixfear

Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:01 am

I noticed that promotions only require +2 training on the current job/class. Does anyone know if there is an advantage to maxing out the current job/class to +3 before promotion or should I just go ahead and get promoted even at +2? Is there some sort of stat or skill boost or anything? From what I understand, there's no turning back once you get promoted so just wanna know before I regret doing anything!

kyon

Sun Oct 02, 2016 2:16 am

I noticed that promotions only require +2 training on the current job/class. Does anyone know if there is an advantage to maxing out the current job/class to +3 before promotion or should I just go ahead and get promoted even at +2? Is there some sort of stat or skill boost or anything? From what I understand, there's no turning back once you get promoted so just wanna know before I regret doing anything!
You actually need to +2 and max out training before you can promote.

icecraze

Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:10 pm

Is it right to say that if we were to limit break our heroes, they will be open up for class option?

e.g.;
3star Robin, Archer -limit break-> 4star robin with job advancement option.

does it work like that?  

HungryPanda
Valiant Moderator
Valiant Moderator

Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:14 pm

Is it right to say that if we were to limit break our heroes, they will be open up for class option?

e.g.;

does it work like that?  
Nope, limit break does not increase star rating. Only increase max level, base stats, and max skill points if I remember correctly.

But definitely not star rating.

Crazyfight
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Wed Nov 02, 2016 10:16 pm

e.g.;

does it work like that?  
Nope
They don't have class option
You can only limit break after you complete the thing you calling job option, raise it's level and training to limit
That's why it's called limit break

Azsiar

Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:25 am

How exactly do you upgrade the star rating? Because I have a hero that I don't usually use on my squad, but I want to use him more once he reaches 4-star. Thank you for those who will answer. :)