Yuutaro
Official Member
Official Member

Re: [Guide] UH Series: "Solo DD Trigger Team Build" - Anti Mega Bosses | Last Update: 02/06/17

Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:15 am

Hi Leonard,

1) With my drake as the DD i do around 200k per run (without proper units and training). My drake is a zeus faith and around 6.5k atk.

2) My kahuna faith is Athena but i suggest u focus on DEF because survival is the key to cosistent insane trigger. SW Kahuna only benefits from MAG when he is using his active skill (just to increase one healing tick to have more trigger chance and compensate Berserker Vincent debuff [poison] if you are using him)
3) i usually trigger around 4x~8x or the highest i have achived is 15x. Rarely fail to trigger at first atk. But keep in mind that i don have proper unit required (Example: Im using GS/GR Kane in my squad) so i guess u are just having a bad day.

4)Vampiric runes is better since kahuna trigger chance is 30%. Compared to Double Strike runes have a 20% chance at max lvl. Since RNG always dissapoint us i guess 30% Lifesteal is better compared to the extra IF i proc a double stirke then i get a new 30% chances agn. (Lazy to do the calculation, having maths exam tmr)

5) About the poisoned tile, I noticed the skill Acid Pool from the snake head is always aim at my backline. Example:
GR Kane - GS Kane
Dragoon Drake - SW Kahuna
Zealot Leon
Acid Pooil always aim here
Unit - Unit(HERE) - x
Unit - Unit - x
Unit - x - x
If you have a MB Miu u can keep silence the snake head with the insane trigger chance. What i do is i just run away if it aimed at my GS Kane or try to use potion(shield) on my kahuna

Would u mind posting a picture of ur squad so i could see what i can help you with?
Last edited by Yuutaro on Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yuutaro
Official Member
Official Member

Re: [Guide] UH Series: "Solo DD Trigger Team Build" - Anti Mega Bosses | Last Update: 02/06/17

Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:27 am

Mikan-senpai noticed me yay!! :>
I have only played this game around 2 months so i don't have some of the units I mentioned (BK Darrion / MB Miu). I came up with this team while doing some study in the game. Maybe you can try it out and help others? And I can't find any apps that can record my gameplay in IOS :(
Sorry.
I actually have MB Miu in mind already and want to use her as the 5th slot unit. Although I'm currently working on BK Darrion to make my raid team more consistent, I'll work on Miu afterwards.
Well this week everyone is testing whats the best team for guild raid. I am looking forward to your video and hope u can finish the team build asap. Not sure if you already know this, i found some potion that can increase the healing ticks. Regrowth potion 2* / Regenerate potion 3* / Regrowth potion 4*

I had fun discussing with you Mikan. Thank you for helping everyone by sharing things to us!

Mikan
Topic Author

Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:40 am

hi mikan , im planning to use this kind of team for raid since i think this would be cost efficient and most likely doesn't use that much pots compared to other builds .... 
i would like to know some things to check if i can reach the same build as yurs

how much atk does yur drake has?
Is yur kahuna build on MAg or DEF?
my RNG with trigger is between 7-16 but if unlucky sumtimes on first hit it does not trigger...... are we having the same results?
would double strike work the same?  in case i dont have vampire? 

tnx for your answer....
PS... my kahuna usually gets poison tiled ... what do you use to avoid this and help him live
I already gave up on my DRG Drake, he's now just a gold mines slave.

My SW Kahuna has ares faith and I am planning to have him use a full trinity set. Currently, runes are all guard but will eventually replace with full attack runes.

DRG Drake can trigger alot yes unlike BSK Vincent. You should frequently get above 10x triggers.

Double Strike is not considered an attack so it doesn't trigger any aura but as for it's PROs, the 2nd strike is always 100% of your ATK.

I will eventually release a guide for Idol Ampitheatre (Snake Raid Boss) when using SDD trigger team. The video guide is actually finished already but I'm still trying to double confirm stuff.

I have only played this game around 2 months so i don't have some of the units I mentioned (BK Darrion / MB Miu). I came up with this team while doing some study in the game. Maybe you can try it out and help others? And I can't find any apps that can record my gameplay in IOS :( 
Sorry.
I actually have MB Miu in mind already and want to use her as the 5th slot unit. Although I'm currently working on BK Darrion to make my raid team more consistent, I'll work on Miu afterwards.
Well this week everyone is testing whats the best team for guild raid. I am looking forward to your video and hope u can finish the team build asap. Not sure if you already know this, i found some potion that can increase the healing ticks. Regrowth potion 2* / Regenerate potion 3* / Regrowth potion 4*

I had fun discussing with you Mikan. Thank you for helping everyone by sharing things to us!
Noted and thanks~

kyon

Sat Mar 11, 2017 8:11 am

Is it even normal to only do only 3~5 chains with a complete setup? I've never gone past 5 chains but all the vids and posts I see goes up more than 10 chains consistently. This setup does 650k~700k damage for me in Guild Raid. My normal setup is on par. Are these vids just the "best case scenario" as well or they're consistent with the actual results and I'm just an unlucky man forsaken by RNGesus?  :(

uratex16

Sat Mar 11, 2017 9:22 am

Sorry.
Mikan, MB Miu as 5th unit? Would that be with a different set up from Normal SDD (I mean two lifesteal aura slaves, excluding Kahuna)?

Zyr

Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:04 pm

Just want to ask mikan on what dd you damage the most, vinzerker or dragoon drake.

Mikan
Topic Author

Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:39 pm

Is it even normal to only do only 3~5 chains with a complete setup? I've never gone past 5 chains but all the vids and posts I see goes up more than 10 chains consistently. This setup does 650k~700k damage for me in Guild Raid. My normal setup is on par. Are these vids just the "best case scenario" as well or they're consistent with the actual results and I'm just an unlucky man forsaken by RNGesus?  :(
I think it's really just unlucky, try double checking runes and aura pointers.

Sorry.
Mikan, MB Miu as 5th unit? Would that be with a different set up from Normal SDD (I mean two lifesteal aura slaves, excluding Kahuna)?
As a 5th unit, she won't affect the SDD formation, she's just there to silence enemies whenever an ally on her aura attacks.
Just want to ask mikan on what dd you damage the most, vinzerker or dragoon drake.
BSK Vincent

kyon

Sat Mar 11, 2017 2:02 pm

I think it's really just unlucky, try double checking runes and aura pointers.
Already did a lot of times. I know this build is great but it doesn't like me. Just an hour ago I swapped to my Berserker Vincent for my Ninja Kai and got up to 10 chains. Sadly, Kai isn't as good as Vincent as a main DD. How I wish Vincent can chain that high too. Thanks anyway, this build is proven legit but my luck just isn't helping at all T.T

Zyr

Sat Mar 11, 2017 3:10 pm

What is kahuna's optimal faith?

Mikan
Topic Author

Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:35 pm

What is kahuna's optimal faith?
For me it's Ares because I'm planning to invest on him. Others go for Kratos or Zeus because they just want him to be a tanky aura slave.