rvm1975
Official Member
Official Member

Re: [Guide] UH Series: "Solo DD Trigger Team Build" - Anti Mega Bosses | Last Update: 02/06/17

Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:49 am

Matilda's trigger is 5% more.

LightBoX
Official Member
Official Member

Re: [Guide] UH Series: "Solo DD Trigger Team Build" - Anti Mega Bosses | Last Update: 02/06/17

Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:04 pm

Matilda's trigger is 5% more.

Useless..It triggers herself to atk

jtstarbucks

Wed May 10, 2017 2:48 am

Is it even normal to only do only 3~5 chains with a complete setup? I've never gone past 5 chains but all the vids and posts I see goes up more than 10 chains consistently. This setup does 650k~700k damage for me in Guild Raid. My normal setup is on par. Are these vids just the "best case scenario" as well or they're consistent with the actual results and I'm just an unlucky man forsaken by RNGesus?  :(
I think it's really just unlucky, try double checking runes and aura pointers.

I actually have MB Miu in mind already and want to use her as the 5th slot unit. Although I'm currently working on BK Darrion to make my raid team more consistent, I'll work on Miu afterwards.
Mikan, MB Miu as 5th unit? Would that be with a different set up from Normal SDD (I mean two lifesteal aura slaves, excluding Kahuna)?
As a 5th unit, she won't affect the SDD formation, she's just there to silence enemies whenever an ally on her aura attacks.
Just want to ask mikan on what dd you damage the most, vinzerker or dragoon drake.
BSK Vincent
Hihi new player here sorry for disturbing the post >< 
Looking for some advices; I've got the BK Leon and Glad Drake as my 2 slaves, and currently working on a SW Kahuna. My ideal 5th member would be my GR Kane as I've been raising him the most out of my other units. However I do not have a Vincent ): I do have a 3* Drake and a 3* Sven both at Ares tho. Which of them would be better to raise as my DD?? >< I really wanna faster complete my SDD build with the limited amt of job keys I have / day.. 

grubby42

Tue May 16, 2017 11:25 am

Sorry for a little question here. Currently I'm owning a Solo DD team, and the Damage Dealer is Vincent, Aura slaves are Leon & Darrion (both BK), definitely a Kahuna behind. However, I feel the trigger probabilities is not good enough.

Furthermore, Is this team build good for PVP? I was banged by others.....
any tips or experiences to share?

Piyuyu

Tue May 16, 2017 10:27 pm

Is it even normal to only do only 3~5 chains with a complete setup? I've never gone past 5 chains but all the vids and posts I see goes up more than 10 chains consistently. This setup does 650k~700k damage for me in Guild Raid. My normal setup is on par. Are these vids just the "best case scenario" as well or they're consistent with the actual results and I'm just an unlucky man forsaken by RNGesus?  :(
I think it's really just unlucky, try double checking runes and aura pointers.

Mikan, MB Miu as 5th unit? Would that be with a different set up from Normal SDD (I mean two lifesteal aura slaves, excluding Kahuna)?
As a 5th unit, she won't affect the SDD formation, she's just there to silence enemies whenever an ally on her aura attacks.
Just want to ask mikan on what dd you damage the most, vinzerker or dragoon drake.
BSK Vincent
Hihi new player here sorry for disturbing the post >< 
Looking for some advices; I've got the BK Leon and Glad Drake as my 2 slaves, and currently working on a SW Kahuna. My ideal 5th member would be my GR Kane as I've been raising him the most out of my other units. However I do not have a Vincent ): I do have a 3* Drake and a 3* Sven both at Ares tho. Which of them would be better to raise as my DD?? >< I really wanna faster complete my SDD build with the limited amt of job keys I have / day.. 
Hi,
For SDD the real key player is Drake Dragoon. Because of his aura, you can get a high trigger rate. If you happen to have double strike rune, the trigger rate can go for a very long time if you are lucky. So I suggest u start working on your Drake.

Piyuyu

Tue May 16, 2017 10:30 pm

Sorry for a little question here. Currently I'm owning a Solo DD team, and the Damage Dealer is Vincent, Aura slaves are Leon & Darrion (both BK), definitely a Kahuna behind. However, I feel the trigger probabilities is not good enough.

The best trigger rate would be having a Drake with double strike rune instead of a Vincent. If you have a Vincent, you may want to equip him with a vampire rune for additional trigger chance. However, don't expect the trigger rate to be fantastic using a Vincent. (as compared to Drake)

This team is not feasible in pvp. This build is solely for pve.

grubby42

Wed May 17, 2017 3:16 pm

The best trigger rate would be having a Drake with double strike rune instead of a Vincent. If you have a Vincent, you may want to equip him with a vampire rune for additional trigger chance. However, don't expect the trigger rate to be fantastic using a Vincent. (as compared to Drake)

Thanks you so much for your reply. May I further my question? As I have a little curious about my "ideal line-up" work or not. Yes, I have a dragoon drake in my hero pool. Let's assume I put my drake (equips with vampire rune) at the front-mid with both Leon(BK) & Darrion(BK) alongside, and i replace Kahuna to "LUCTHOR (WITCH DOCTOR)" ,sit right behind drake.
Since drake can trigger extra attacks himself without Kahuna, so his extra attacks mays increase the chances to activate my Lucthor as well. (poison damage 2K per turn).  I imagine this line-up is worth to try....

Piyuyu

Wed May 17, 2017 10:26 pm

Thanks you so much for your reply. May I further my question? As I have a little curious about my "ideal line-up" work or not. Yes, I have a dragoon drake in my hero pool. Let's assume I put my drake (equips with vampire rune) at the front-mid with both Leon(BK) & Darrion(BK) alongside, and i replace Kahuna to "LUCTHOR (WITCH DOCTOR)" ,sit right behind drake.
Since drake can trigger extra attacks himself without Kahuna, so his extra attacks mays increase the chances to activate my Lucthor as well. (poison damage 2K per turn).  I imagine this line-up is worth to try....
Hi again,

Firstly, I have never tried your setup b4, so my comment here is severely limited to just theory and understanding of the Drake SSD itself. The reason why Drake SSD with Kahuna is so good, is because Drake can attack for a very long period of time w/o stopping. The additional Kahuna procs additional trigger, and removing her, the trigger rate will definitely drop. 2k dmg will eventually lose out to Drake hitting additional 5 hits in 1 turn. With a double strike rune, there are very rare instances where Drake triggers indefinitely for the whole 6 minute of the raid.

I think all ideas are worth a try. If you have the resources, you should give it a go. I do however recommend that you build up Drake with a solid ATK first. 

Happy experimenting!

jonjonjonny
Official Member
Official Member

Thu May 18, 2017 11:45 am

Hi again,

Firstly, I have never tried your setup b4, so my comment here is severely limited to just theory and understanding of the Drake SSD itself. The reason why Drake SSD with Kahuna is so good, is because Drake can attack for a very long period of time w/o stopping. The additional Kahuna procs additional trigger, and removing her, the trigger rate will definitely drop. 2k dmg will eventually lose out to Drake hitting additional 5 hits in 1 turn. With a double strike rune, there are very rare instances where Drake triggers indefinitely for the whole 6 minute of the raid.

I think all ideas are worth a try. If you have the resources, you should give it a go. I do however recommend that you build up Drake with a solid ATK first. 

Happy experimenting!
@grubby42, as of now I think its better to focus on getting all 5* teams for new players! Raids and events should only be attempted after you have gotten a wider pool of heroes. As for your questions regarding Raid, as of now from my personal experience: 
1) Drake Dragoon
2) Kahuna SW,
3) another lifesteal aura (can be anyone, Miu Darrion Leon) 
4) Matilda WD, these are your 4 core heroes. 
As for the last slot can be anyone actually, but most people prefer using Vincent Bersk (he can provide att buff for Drake). This build is most cost efficient because, only your Drake needs to be fully equipped. All other heroes can be naked (with no items hahah). 
So try to focus on getting a full 5* team and complete your Story first, and everything else comes after later. It will take awhile, and there are alot of guides already available. Plus alot of veteran players here who can help you along the way (so many senpais here hahaha)
Do let us know if anything else! :D 

KingAbuse
Official Member
Official Member

Thu May 18, 2017 3:31 pm

Hi again,

Happy experimenting!
@grubby42, as of now I think its better to focus on getting all 5* teams for new players! Raids and events should only be attempted after you have gotten a wider pool of heroes. As for your questions regarding Raid, as of now from my personal experience: 
1) Drake Dragoon
2) Kahuna SW,
3) another lifesteal aura (can be anyone, Miu Darrion Leon) 
4) Matilda WD, these are your 4 core heroes. 
As for the last slot can be anyone actually, but most people prefer using Vincent Bersk (he can provide att buff for Drake). This build is most cost efficient because, only your Drake needs to be fully equipped. All other heroes can be naked (with no items hahah). 
So try to focus on getting a full 5* team and complete your Story first, and everything else comes after later. It will take awhile, and there are alot of guides already available. Plus alot of veteran players here who can help you along the way (so many senpais here hahaha)
Do let us know if anything else! :D 
Good reply senpai, I need to have coffee with you soon  :D