Zyr

Re: "Did you know?" (Tips and common misunderstandings) Part II - Runes and Equipment

Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:28 pm

Ok. Lets just try to deferentiate draconic set(champion set with 2 handed) thus its just a 5 pc set with 5* craftable 2 pc + the 3 pc heirloom. What is better then?

whodahackii

Re: "Did you know?" (Tips and common misunderstandings) Part II - Runes and Equipment

Wed Mar 01, 2017 1:31 pm

Ok. Lets just try to deferentiate draconic set(champion set with 2 handed) thus its just a 5 pc set with 5* craftable 2 pc + the 3 pc heirloom. What is better then?
If you want to bring up Heirloom set, I can only be honest with you, so far, the 2 craft+3 heirloom is the best in SET BONUSES (well of course the dark lord set gonna wreck them all).
But you need to compare with with 5* Dragonic set vs. 5* Craft + 5* Heirloom.
tips: You could always look into Gallery > Equipment, there, you will see all sorts of their set bonus! Heirloom will be in 6* though in that gallery.

newnar
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:16 pm

Let me help you do a more comprehensive and in-depth comparison using what can be found in the gallery.

Counting ONLY set bonuses and not bonuses on the equipments themselves,

Draconic set (6 slotsx5*) has:
+1000 ATK
+800 HP
+200 CRT

Whereas the craftable Shogun set(2 slots x 5*) + Runekeeper heirloom set (4 slots x 5*) has:
+150+525+7% ATK = 675+7%ATK
+150 DEF
+450+420 HP = 870 HP
+ 105 CRT

As you can see from here, the HP and DEF granted by the craftable+heirloom set outshines the Draconic set whereas the Draconic set gains a slight edge in an extra 100 bonus CRT. But what we are most interested in of course, is the bonus ATK. Is 675+7% better than 1000? Some simple math will help us. (1000-675)/7% = 325/7% = 4642. This means that for the 675+75 to be equal to 1000, you need a base ATK stat of at least 4642. Anything above 4642 base ATK will result in the craftable+heirloom set providing more than +1000 bonus ATK.

Now referencing back to the gallery, an Ares faith Berzerker Vincent at level 30 only has 4460 base ATK, almost there. With the maximum limit break he will have a whopping 5595 base ATK. Both Drakes at max limit break and Ares faith have about 5.4-5.5k base ATK as well. Ares Berzerker Freya at max limit break will have 6020 base ATK. In fact, Ares Berzerker Freya doesn't need any limit break (just 5*+2) to achieve 4884 base ATK. Same goes for Ares Berzerker Leah, who is at 4672 base ATK before limit breaking. The Undead Jailor at max limit break and Ares faith has 5582 base ATK, without limit breaking is 4623 base ATK, which is negligible difference from 4642.

Thus you can see that, only Berzerker Vincent requires limit break for the Craftable+Heirloom set to outshine the Draconic set. For all other Berzerkers, the 4642 base ATK requisite would be met when the hero is at the 5*+2 status. As for non-Berzerker subclasses, Warlord has only slightly less ATK (about 100?) compared to Berzerkers, so they should be pretty much similar. As for Dragoons, Freya Dragoon with Ares faith only hits 4630 base ATK before any limit breaking, so Dragoons of Freya, Leah and Undead Jailor should be similar to Berzerker Vincent in terms of how well the sets work. Dragoon Vincent may be 1 step behind in that he needs about 2 limit breaks before he can reach 4642 base ATK. Gladiators are even more behind in terms of base ATK, so you can pretty much consider any Gladiator to require limit breaking at least once before the Craftable+Heirloom set becomes better or equal to the Draconic set.

Zyr

Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:35 pm

Helpful and detailed as always. Thanks.

Zyr

Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:31 pm

Just want to ask if where did you get the calculations, im trying to differentiate the same sets but with the current set bonuses. If im not wrong heirloom sets are outshined by the 5* sets(in this case, the draconic set) because heroes will need 9,375 base attack to go against the draconic set's 1500 attack, IF my math is not wrong.

newnar
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Sat Mar 11, 2017 11:49 pm

Just want to ask if where did you get the calculations, im trying to differentiate the same sets but with the current set bonuses. If im not wrong heirloom sets are outshined by the 5* sets(in this case, the draconic set) because heroes will need 9,375 base attack to go against the draconic set's 1500 attack, IF my math is not wrong.
Yea they recently buffed the 5*sets, so I think what you say is correct now. However from what I know, Hierloom sets also got buffed as well. So I'll prolly recalculate.

EDIT: Mmmm yes you are right, now the Draconic set is far better as Hierloom+craftables would require 9375 base ATK to be equal with draconic. I'll look into some of the other sets as well...
Last edited by newnar on Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Zyr

Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:01 am

Please do senpai! Just noticed that theres new sets, the one from guild raid. If im not mistaken, titan set < raid set </= draconic set. And even the draconic set is better than heirloom in terms of damage, because base damage would need to be 6,250.

Zyr

Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:25 am

So to sum it up
Any 5* or 6* 4+ piece full sets outshine heirloom sets + craftables
But 4* sets are outshined even by 3* heirloom sets.
Correct me if im wrong.

newnar
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:55 am

So to sum it up
Any 5* or 6* 4+ piece full sets outshine heirloom sets + craftables
But 4* sets are outshined even by 3* heirloom sets.
Correct me if im wrong.
I've looked through diff classes and apparently it's very different case for each class. I'm currently making a massive excel sheet, will upload it into my next guide coming soonTMthat will address the equipment set bonus issues.

newnar
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

Sun Mar 12, 2017 1:30 am

Sneak peakz:Image