wangxiaohu
Topic Author

Help on Kai Ares

Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:20 am

I have read topics regarding Kai on this forum, but become confused. Is he better go on Ninja, or Assasin? Is ninja swap place useful?

uratex16

Re: Help on Kai Ares

Fri Mar 10, 2017 7:58 am

I'll suggest Ninja.

Ares is better for Ninja and people say Hera for Assassib. And yes, the swap is useful.

For PvP, you can swap for some tile control. If your Ninja survives the first round (putting him on second or third line or with some DEF aura slaves of some sort), he can swap to disrupt the enemy's formation, and kill all em backlines easily (archer trigger teams, ronan at backline).

In PvE it's useful at certain instances as well. Ninja refresh is useful in gold mine. Swap is usefu in capitol. My previous tactic with legendary capitol is to swap ninja with the boss, boss gets DEF debuff and Bereserker proceeds to rape it. That is, if you don't have a pulling unit (Leon, Warlord, etc.) or can easily clear Capitol Legend with some Ronan lineup. Still, Shadow's attack is still useful on the wave of mobs there.

Swap with Stealth is useful on events too. The Snowman event previously, Ninja's swap amd stealth was useful (the Horde type event format where waves of mobs spawn at both left and right sides). Swap's utility goes down on some Legendary event stages such as Mega Bosses as they resist it, but the DEF debuff still applies which is still useful. Though on the said circumstances, you could prefer another unit that could debuff DEF (Shizu SAM, Ronan RM etc.) as well since the swap loses it's utility.

whodahackii

Re: Help on Kai Ares

Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:51 am

To be honest, it depends on how new you are.

You should prioritize what you need now rather than what is best suit for each character.

All Kai's job rely on Critical stat for skill damage (except Ninja)
But melee should focus on attack stat rather than critical stat, and Ares is good for all Kai's job.

Do not bother with Assasin with Hera (you will understand if you somehow MLB him, he is best suit with attack stat than critical).

Simple insight:
Understand their AURA first, then their SKILL next, Magebane good to proc others to stun, Samurai can let other to proc himself to hit again, Ninja can refresh everyone including himself when he KILLS, Assassin can refresh others except himself when he critically strikes.