Kynako
Official Member
Official Member
Topic Author

[Guide] Train/Strengthen your squad effectively

Mon May 01, 2017 11:30 pm

Disclaimer: Not saying this is the best method. I just wanted to share how I do mine for my friends and for the community. :)

I noticed that some players level 70 players lack 5* heroes, still doesn't have multiple team composition, and/or don't know what 5* job should they take for the legendary hero they got.
My method will take a lot of time, but it will be helpful in the long-run.
This will be a bit long, so please bear with me.
---------------------------------------------------
JUST SAVE GEMS 
If you can already compose a squad full of 5* or have a quantity of five 5* that works well together, stop rolling every time you saved up 400 gems.
Also don't do solo rolls. 
The percentage of getting Legendary heroes these days are better than the first few months of the game, so take advantage of it.

Just roll during new events and only roll only to finish the event quest of spending GEMS.
If you need or want the event hero though, roll all the way until you get the hero. Once you get the hero, STOP immediately. If not, know your limits. (Stop rolling when you have 400~800 gems.) 
You will need those gems for the next event instead.

DO YOUR NORMAL SUMMON DAILY QUEST
Not only the daily quest gives you gems if you finished everything, it also reminds you to strengthen your heroes little by little. 
Just roll the 10 normal summon everyday. It also gives you a hero ticket, so that would be really helpful. 
If you have a marketplace, buy every hero/equipment ticket if you've got the gold. (This is optional though)

TRAIN THOSE WEAK BASTARDS 
Oh, now I got some fodders from doing my dailies! Going to feed all of them to <Insert hero and star rank>.
PLEASE STOP RIGHT THERE, MY DEAR FRIEND!

I've heard from some of my friends that they're focusing on a single hero and feeding everything to rush it to 5*.
Sure, rushing is fine, but don't waste your gold on feeding a 1* to your 5*.

Here's my chart on how I do my distribution (Useful if you're training multiple heroes at the same time):
Red = Fodder
Blue = Works best on[Recommended]
Green = Works fine on[Optional]
1* fodder: 3* Hero [+0, +1 and +2 training]
                 4* Hero [+0 training]
2* fodder: 3* Hero [+2]
                 4* Hero [+0, +1, +2]
                 5* Hero [+0]
3* fodder: 4* Hero [+2]
                 5* Hero [+0, +1]
                 5* Hero [+2]
4* fodder: 5* Hero [+0]
                 5* Hero [+1, +2]
Phoenix Hatchling: 5* Hero [+2 ONLY]

This works best if you have multiple legendary heroes you need to train. 
Do the green ones only if you're planning on rushing a hero to 5*, but if it's not listed there. don't do it.

TAKE NOTE OF THE DAILY EVENT BONUS
This is really important in this process. 
These daily events (The gold mine, tower and capitol) is your bread and butter to build a good team.

Make sure you do the daily events especially gold mine and capitol.
Only attempt to rush a hero when there is a training bonus which is during Wednesdays, Saturdays and especially Sunday!

Take note: If there will be a training bonus during the day, only roll the 10 normal summon for your dailies when the bonus is already active. This will help you prevent training heroes without the training bonus because your hero slot is full. 

RUSH THOSE WEAKLINGS IF YOU FIND AN OPENING
If you need a hero to its 5* form asap, then you will need to start rushing.
Best way to rush is during the capitol's bonus training. 

You will need a lot of gold during this process because you will do a lot of 10x normal summons.
Don't be afraid to run out of gold, because after every capitol's bonus training, the next day will be gold mine bonus.

Train that hero all the way, but still take note of the training chart above.
Just feed the remaining fodders that's not applicable to the hero you're rushing to other legendary heroes that you want.

WHAT JOB PATH SHOULD I TAKE?
This part is for those who have no idea what job to take.
In my opinion, the best and safe way to choose is to know what you don't have in your hero pool and take that job path.
Looking at the gallery will be a great help as well.
(This part is just optional. You don't have to follow it.)

Example:
I have a Dragoon Vincent.
But I have a 3* Drake.
Dragoon Drake may sound appealing, but I would take the gladiator instead.

I wanted a Faye Holy Defender for the enemy debuff, but don't have a 3* faye.
I got a 3* Matilda instead and her Spirit Walker has an enemy debuff.
I'd take the Spirit Walker Matilda instead then take Faye paladin if I get one.

This can somehow help you have a versatile hero pool for your squad compositions.
If you're planning on a specific squad composition though like SDD and Trigger teams, just disregard this part.

I will add more soon(probably). 
But for now, I'll just leave it like this. 

Good luck on your journey! :)