rednose93
Topic Author

strategy for pvp, pve. and capitol

Fri May 05, 2017 6:21 pm

i'm currently level 80 and always playing this game by auto (both arena and pve). but now i'm currently stuck in rank 1904, can only finish current event (demonic invasion) within heroic difficulties, and can only finish capitol in normal mode.
my current formation is 3-2-0 which consists of
vincent ares zerk lv 32 - shizu zeus ninja lv 32 - darrion zeus ck lv 34 in the frontline
and teresa athen archb lv40- cybela hera gr lv 38 in the back line

some of my 5* potentiial replacement options are :
- leon kratos bk lv 32 (which i can lb 4 cause i got 6 3* spares leon)
- leon kratos pala lv 30 (which i can lb 2 cause i got 6 3* spares leon)
-sven herc zerk lv 30 (which i can lb 1; i got a spare sven or i can make a wl)
-miu herc samu lv 30
-nadia herc gs lv 30 (which i can lb 2; got 2 3* herc archer nadia or i can make a ss)
-ronan athen mw lv 30 (which i can lb 4)
-kai hera mb lv 30
-victo kratos ck lv 30
-theia athen priest lv 25 (which i can lb 5; i got 5 spare theias)
-cybella hera arch lv 20 (that im going to make a gs which i can lb 1 cause somehow i got 1 kratos marksman)
-kahuna ares sage level 25 (and 1 3* ares lb material)
-teresa zeus sage level 25
-luthor kratos sage level 25
-ronan athen sb lv 25 (wanna make him a rm cause i alr got mw)
-zedd ares invoker lv 25 (any zedd i can lb 2 cause i got 2 3* spares)
-zedd hera sb lv 25
-victo ares crusader lv 25
-matilda herc lv 25
-2 talissa herc lv 25 (should i make both job or lb 1)
- 2 izumi zeus lv 25 (should i make both job or lb 1)
- drake herc lv 25
- kiera ares lv 20
-freya herc lv 20

please help me making the strats cause it stressed me out seeing my friends raising their arena ranks to 3k easily even im having a lot of lb-ed heroes. if u need information about my equipment and rune. ill post it in this thread. thanks for your help!

Xaeons

For Capitol Legendary

Fri May 05, 2017 7:30 pm

IMO you can do capitol legendary using vincent, shizu, cybella, and another damage dealer or cc.. 
I was running dragoon freya, ninja shizu, zerk vincent, gunslinger cybella (your cybella has a high trigger rate so it will do as well, but the knockback will be a problem, so you might want to up your gs cybella) 
Using 4* equips and 3 star runes appropriate for them

You'd be able to kill off those minions (I usually trigger shizu with cybella, shizu kills off a few minions, refreshes cybella, repeat), and when Balthor appears: 
1. Shizu swaps with balthor
2. Vincent uses skill
3. Freya jumps to stun him
4. Cybella attacks, crits, triggers Vincent to attack (I move Cybella up on the last turn before Balthor appears, so her aura is pointing to Vincent instead of Shizu)
5. Next turn, Cybella attacks, crits, triggers Vincent to attack
6. Attack with Freya
7. Attack with Vincent. He should be dead
Even if he's not dead, you shouldn't die to his normal attacks, so take it and kill him the next turn

Taiyouna
Official Member
Official Member

Re: strategy for pvp, pve. and capitol

Fri May 05, 2017 7:33 pm

i'm currently level 80 and always playing this game by auto (both arena and pve). but now i'm currently stuck in rank 1904, can only finish current event (demonic invasion) within heroic difficulties, and can only finish capitol in normal mode.
vincent ares zerk lv 32 - shizu zeus ninja lv 32 - darrion zeus ck lv 34 in the frontline

-miu herc samu lv 30
-nadia herc gs lv 30 (which i can lb 2; got 2 3* herc archer nadia or i can make a ss)
-kai hera mb lv 30
-victo kratos ck lv 30
-cybella hera arch lv 20 (that im going to make a gs which i can lb 1 cause somehow i got 1 kratos marksman)
-zedd hera sb lv 25
-matilda herc lv 25
- drake herc lv 25
- kiera ares lv 20
-freya herc lv 20

please help me making the strats cause it stressed me out seeing my friends raising their arena ranks to 3k easily even im having a lot of lb-ed heroes. if u need information about my equipment and rune. ill post it in this thread. thanks for your help!
You have various heroes.
and always playing this game by auto (both arena and pve) 
Did you get point more than manual?

rednose93
Topic Author

Re: For Capitol Legendary

Sat May 06, 2017 1:41 am

IMO you can do capitol legendary using vincent, shizu, cybella, and another damage dealer or cc.. 
I was running dragoon freya, ninja shizu, zerk vincent, gunslinger cybella (your cybella has a high trigger rate so it will do as well, but the knockback will be a problem, so you might want to up your gs cybella) 
Using 4* equips and 3 star runes appropriate for them

You'd be able to kill off those minions (I usually trigger shizu with cybella, shizu kills off a few minions, refreshes cybella, repeat), and when Balthor appears: 
1. Shizu swaps with balthor
2. Vincent uses skill
3. Freya jumps to stun him
4. Cybella attacks, crits, triggers Vincent to attack (I move Cybella up on the last turn before Balthor appears, so her aura is pointing to Vincent instead of Shizu)
5. Next turn, Cybella attacks, crits, triggers Vincent to attack
6. Attack with Freya
7. Attack with Vincent. He should be dead
Even if he's not dead, you shouldn't die to his normal attacks, so take it and kill him the next turn
thanks dude, now i need 2 more strats to build (for pvp, and pve) anyone got help?

ashenwind

Sat May 06, 2017 7:56 am

You have sven zerk, having him with at least 8k attack is already enough to tackle capitol on legendary. Summon his wyvern inside his aura, and see it wreck havoc with its over 9k damage ranged attacks. Pair the wyvern with a high critical Cybella GS/GR for extra chance to attack in a single turn. Pair sven with a lifesteal aura hero like miu or leon so he can replenish his lost health due to summoning his wyvern, as well as allowing him or his wyvern a chance to strike a free attack when the lifesteal hero attacks. Leon BK can be used to immediately pull Balthor to melee reach, so your Vincent can whack it up close and personal after activating his zerk skill. Also, your squad must be able to survive balthor's attack twice if you have no available stunner.

BUT, you should NEVER EVER auto capitol, especially on heroic difficulty upward. If you do, I'm afraid it's a waste of time and stamina. Melee heroes will march forward,and summoners like sven will summon pet on random tile, which can potentially kill the entire party due to giving the suicide bomber easy target.

As for PVP, I suggest making warlock Talissa (and lb her maybe? The elementalist version isn't really worth to make). She has 4 turn cd all target poison, which can be fatal to archers and champions. Also, her pet's ability is a deadly nuke capable of downing a guardian with full health if all missiles hit one target. Albeit can be a bit random, it's still a potential multi-kill skill, especially after everyone has been softened down by the initial poison damage. Using sven zerk for quick burst of damage is also advisable, as his wyvern can potentially one hit kill unprotected target with low def. All you need to do is making sure that these two summoner is protected enough to launch their skill and live long enough to make full use of their pet.

edit: get Aden once you have 5000 blood token. Make him a CK and pump his health as high as you can. He's one of the best you can get to protect mystics and any other squishy heroes you really need to protect in the backline.

rednose93
Topic Author

Sat May 06, 2017 11:05 am

You have sven zerk, having him with at least 8k attack is already enough to tackle capitol on legendary. Summon his wyvern inside his aura, and see it wreck havoc with its over 9k damage ranged attacks. Pair the wyvern with a high critical Cybella GS/GR for extra chance to attack in a single turn. Pair sven with a lifesteal aura hero like miu or leon so he can replenish his lost health due to summoning his wyvern, as well as allowing him or his wyvern a chance to strike a free attack when the lifesteal hero attacks. Leon BK can be used to immediately pull Balthor to melee reach, so your Vincent can whack it up close and personal after activating his zerk skill. Also, your squad must be able to survive balthor's attack twice if you have no available stunner.

BUT, you should NEVER EVER auto capitol, especially on heroic difficulty upward. If you do, I'm afraid it's a waste of time and stamina. Melee heroes will march forward,and summoners like sven will summon pet on random tile, which can potentially kill the entire party due to giving the suicide bomber easy target.

As for PVP, I suggest making warlock Talissa (and lb her maybe? The elementalist version isn't really worth to make). She has 4 turn cd all target poison, which can be fatal to archers and champions. Also, her pet's ability is a deadly nuke capable of downing a guardian with full health if all missiles hit one target. Albeit can be a bit random, it's still a potential multi-kill skill, especially after everyone has been softened down by the initial poison damage. Using sven zerk for quick burst of damage is also advisable, as his wyvern can potentially one hit kill unprotected target with low def. All you need to do is making sure that these two summoner is protected enough to launch their skill and live long enough to make full use of their pet.

edit: get Aden once you have 5000 blood token. Make him a CK and pump his health as high as you can. He's one of the best you can get to protect mystics and any other squishy heroes you really need to protect in the backline.
thanks dude, im upping my talisa to wl now. anyway, is it important to get her an athena faith? cause mine is herc

rednose93
Topic Author

Sat May 06, 2017 11:06 am

-miu herc samu lv 30
-kai hera mb lv 30
-victo kratos ck lv 30
-zedd hera sb lv 25
-matilda herc lv 25
- drake herc lv 25
- kiera ares lv 20
-freya herc lv 20

You have various heroes.
and always playing this game by auto (both arena and pve) 
Did you get point more than manual?
well nope, im just playing this game while im working. But it turns out that i can't auto anymore at this lvl (either pvp or pve)

ashenwind

Sat May 06, 2017 11:18 am

thanks dude, im upping my talisa to wl now. anyway, is it important to get her an athena faith? cause mine is herc
Herc has second highest magic as well as highest health stat. You don't have to change her faith IMO.

rednose93
Topic Author

Sun May 07, 2017 11:48 pm

anyway, can someone pls explain kahuna ssd formation? thx

Xaeons

Mon May 08, 2017 12:28 pm

Here you go, incredibly detailed and helpful write-up from Mikan
SDD by Mikan