xianne
Topic Author

My Feedback/Suggestions

Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:44 am

I'll be listing here the bugs I'll find and some things that I think would need a bit more improvement :)
This post will be updated every time I find something new to comment on.  Newest findings will always be at the top.

Faith System Rating

Okay, so I just suddenly thought of this after seeing a post by Noirach on the Faith System Rating.

As you can see above, the words Great, Good and Fair are all in the same yellow color.  To be honest, I really never realized that those 3 were different until I saw Noirach's post.  Most probably because I got used to seeing different ranks in different colors from other games.  But gotta blame myself as well for not reading properly :P

So, I'm suggesting that we have a different color per rating, just to avoid the confusion (maybe adding blue and purple as these are normally the colors added to define strength levels?)
Last edited by xianne on Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

xianne
Topic Author

Re: My Feedback/Suggestions

Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:19 pm

New finding UP

Noirach
Official Member
Official Member

Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:00 pm

Notice there is a small "red arrow" on the sides of the hero portrait, those arrows indicate the aura direction of that particular hero. It is shown even without highlighting the hero.

Hanzo

Sun Aug 28, 2016 11:31 pm

Yeah there is a small red arrow showing the aura direction on the hero portraits.

I think this is taught in the tutorial phase.

xianne
Topic Author

Mon Aug 29, 2016 7:01 am

Oh, thanks for clearing that up!