whodahackii

Re: Nerf Evil Eye insignia before its too late.

Sat Nov 04, 2017 6:10 pm

the insignia will be given to all up to 0~1% - Yes. But they can only use up to lv10, with even lesser stat than Victoria's Magi now.
so my statement is still against the top 10 with 25% to Fury & Focus rune stat.
and top 25 having 25% Focus rune stat.

but it's okay, 1 less player is nothing to a game with NEW server. good luck VF.

Vincyblue

Re: Nerf Evil Eye insignia before its too late.

Tue Nov 28, 2017 11:15 pm

Indeed.  It just ruins it for me.  Paid exclusive content should only have slight advantage compared to the mainstream items but they should not be too OP such as Zoey and now this insignia. Even the paid vanity costume stats is almost double to what you can get in-game without paying.  I'm sure it may make players more excited for every ladder event, and I know T8 also receives it, but everyone will want at least 2 per ladder because it will take some time to completely max LB an insignia.  in the end, you will make 100 people very happy, but the rest of the population will be fuming with frustration.  I know some players who quit the game during the zoey event, because they gambled so much to get to top 100 ladder but failed to make it in the end. RNG game is already frustrating as it is, but things like these will push people over the edge.

Lol talk abt dual zoey. Instant -2 stacks of resilience in arena. You worked months for raid set and resilience rune and it will easily be overshadowed by a P2W content. XD