Creature101
Topic Author

A little problem, I think...

Fri Oct 27, 2017 12:27 am

I feel that this game deserves a try by all those who enjoy anime and those who like a turn-based strategy game. There are a few improvements that I would like to to see in your next major patch. Two of them are:
- In the 'Squad' screen, I find it kind of tedious to go back to the 'Heroes' screen to compare each hero I want to switch and/or keep. Can you put like a 'Compare' option or something so that we just have to tap a button to see who is better and whether it will make the squad better?
-The fact that we are prompted to join a guild at the very beginning and to participate in Raid Challenges even though we are unable to do so due to the high requirements (which is totally understandable!) is kind of a constant annoyance. Could you do something about that?

Thanks for listening!

Fenicks719

Re: A little problem, I think...

Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:26 am

at the squad screen, if you hold down a hero portrait, you will go into the hero's stat screen. It's hard to compare 2 stats of whether which one is higher as bonus stats from aura or different aura will affect the numbers of the stats and how the squad functions.