Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member
Topic Author

Introduce a Sage Path for Theia!!

Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:20 am

Can we agree that Theia's AB job is underwhelming and doesnt really bring any purpose as support role? Introduce an offensive pathway for her!

EDIT: As an improvement for Theia's AB Skill, I would like to suggest the new conditions for her Resurrection:

Level 30 Spirit of Gevalon:
- 3 Turn Skill Cooldown (5 Turn is stupid, higher difficulty trials/stages can kill one of your heroes within 1st-4th turn)
-Heals squad for 40% of hero's MAG
-Revive ANY hero that will die during the next 3 Turns with 25% HP (Will revive only 1 Hero)
-Energy Shields the resurrected Hero, providing extra HP equal to 40% Hero's Mag for 2 Turns

Aura Improvement:
-When allies in aura are hit, there is a 45% chance to grant allies in aura Heal Shield (Similar to Arthur)

Sn1v33

Re: Introduce a Sage Path for Theia!!

Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:47 pm

++++ I kinda like this proposal. Together with the valiants, Theia and Leon are the main heroes. Unlike Leon who actually does something useful(SDD squads), Theia has nothing to offer that another healer can't do more efficiently/consistently. I think Theia should at least be something more than a benchwarmer . I don't think having 2 free 5* potential heroes every player gets at the beginning of the game who are strong is too much a freebie. In my opinion, Theia should at least be stronger than the genesis healers like Teresa.

Her AB route maybe should be something that synergizes with one of Leon's jobs, but that's just personal preference.