Bansky
Topic Author

non-MLB legacy insignia as good as trash. Please fix.

Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:12 pm

After the patch, I was very frustrated to find out my lvl 20 vincent legacy insignia could no longer limit break.  If I can't MLB it anymore, I consider it trash and just a waste of 2 5* vincent, not to mention the upgrade cost.  

I was scrambling to MLB my second vincent insignia before the time limit, but I came up short with about 20 keys to promote my last vincent to 5*, because Devs geniusly or deviously scheduled the maintenance at 5 a.m. I would have attained sufficient amount of relics with thursday's key recharge which was within my calculation.  I was tempted to recharge keys when I found out the maintenance was scheduled for 5 a.m., but that would mean I would have to spend about 500 gems just to reach the required amount of relics.  Caused me all sorts of inconvenience as I was hoarding equip materials to MLB that insignia and filled my inventory to full capacity and just to find out I will have to use all those for unintended purposes.

I strongly suggest you translate as Legacy only the MLB insignia preupdate, and all non-MLB insignia to remain as normal insignia so we can still LB it to maximum.  This is completely outrageous.

Ferico
Veteran Member
Veteran Member

Re: non-MLB legacy insignia as good as trash. Please fix.

Sat Dec 16, 2017 5:41 am

+1

I still cant understand that their only reason was "The game wasnt displaying the stats correctly yada yada yada" My gad. It was an obvious whale-serving move just to justify that the evil eye insignia was becoming inferior to the others. Again, this is caused by the uncalled for feature that is the insignia.

Sn1v33

Re: non-MLB legacy insignia as good as trash. Please fix.

Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:35 pm

+1

Why is this thread not getting the attention it strongly deserves? I understand you want to nerf some insignias but at least retcon the non max LBed insiginias to regular ones. That way, it will still be LBed and a non legacy max LBed insignia offers more stats than a lvl 20 legacy insignia.